Author Topic: 'Apprentice' producer: There are 'far worse' tapes of Trump  (Read 2430 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Apprentice' producer: There are 'far worse' tapes of Trump
« on: October 08, 2016, 11:31:11 pm »
October 08, 2016, 06:55 pm
'Apprentice' producer: There are 'far worse' tapes of Trump

By Paulina Firozi

A producer from the reality series “The Apprentice” used Twitter on Saturday night to warn that the now infamous leaked audio of Trump is just the beginning.

“As a producer on seasons 1&2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to #trump tapes there are far worse,” tweeted Bill Pruitt.

Bill Pruitt @billpruitt

As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebegininng
4:44 PM - 8 Oct 2016 · McAllen, TX, United States

more

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300044-apprentice-producer-there-are-far-worse-tapes-of-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: 'Apprentice' producer: There are 'far worse' tapes of Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 11:36:03 pm »
Sounds like there is video of him trying to force himself on women. Imagine women having to fight him off as he tries to drag them somewhere. (basically attempted rape, IMO)

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 10:08:58 am »
When you go up against the Clintons, you'd better have a clean background.  Apparently Donald's people thought this wouldn't see the light of day or blow over as a nothingburger.  If there's darkness in an opponent's background, damn well bet Clinton, Inc. will find it, exploit it and flush it into the open at the most inopportune time. 

As much as I despise the Clintons, they have a team of oppo researchers that's second to none.  They are brutally effective, thorough and to-the-core professionals.  That noise about "well, Donald's imperfect, but who isn't" has once again been put to the lie.  Yes, it's unfair the media gleefully trumpet this far more than if a democrat had been the offender.  The key is: don't nominate someone with such a checkered background and you won't spend 75% of your time on defense.

Trump is going to lose this election by by what is shaping up daily to be an increasingly large margin.  What's truly unfortunate is virtually any one of the other 16 candidates would've been far more competitive vs Clinton.  Nominating a walking disaster like Trump
is going to be regarded as a horrendous error of historic proportions.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 10:15:01 am by ScottinVA »

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 10:16:48 am »
When you go up against the Clintons, you'd better have a clean background.  Apparently Donald's people thought this wouldn't see the light of day or blow over as a nothingburger.  If there's darkness in an opponent's background, damn well bet Clinton, Inc. will find it, exploit it and flush it into the open at the most inopportune time. 

As much as I despise the Clintons, they have a team of oppo researchers that's second to none.  They are brutally effective, thorough and to-the-core professionals.  That noise about "well, Donald's imperfect, but who isn't" has once again been put to the lie.  Yes, it's unfair the media gleefully trumpet this far more than if a democrat had been the offender.  The key is: don't nominate someone with such a checkered background and you won't spend 75% of your time on defense.

Trump is going to lose this election by by what is shaping up daily to be an increasingly large margin.  What's truly unfortunate is virtually any one of the other 16 candidates would've been far more competitive vs Clinton.  Nominating a walking disaster like Trump

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 10:30:32 am »

You know whats so damn ironic? The fact that Hillary Marxist Alynski Clinton and that very team of political operatives, horrendous as they are and will be, are actually going to end up saving whats left of America from a fate even worse than they themselves.

Which should make all of us really sick to think about.

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 10:34:42 am »

The Media is a domestic enemy ... bet you there is far worse about Clinton  and her corruption ,But these human vermin  will do all they can to put the loathsome Clinton trash back in the white house
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 10:40:19 am »
The Media is a domestic enemy ... bet you there is far worse about Clinton  and her corruption ,But these human vermin  will do all they can to put the loathsome Clinton trash back in the white house

Sure they are. I worked in the media for many years. Thats why I left that career. They are very much a domestic enemy.

Trump admitted to sexually assaulting women. That is not something the media invented, nor is it their responsibility. If trump gave them a weapon, do you honestly expect the enemy to not use it for maximum dammage?

Do you expect that AQ/ISIS did not use the weapons Hillary gave them too?

The problem in this instance is not the media. It's Trump.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 10:56:03 am »
Bookmark
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 08:59:44 pm »

Every time a Clinton runs for President, a crazy billionaire runs for President.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

HonestJohn

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 09:04:36 pm »

Enemy... vermin.

Tell me, are they human?  Or are they safe to kill?

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 09:06:50 pm »

OK, so what you want done??  I'm assuming you want Trump to tell how the media should function?

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2016, 10:09:34 pm »
The key is: don't nominate someone with such a checkered background and you won't spend 75% of your time on defense.

The sad and unexplainable thing is that the supporters who rallied around Trump were not political plebes and should have understood this when they decided to throw their support behind him. Emotions overruled their convictions which allowed the pendulum to swing too far in the other direction.

What you say is true. My one comfort is that I didn't participate in this mess. I stayed true to the concept of Constitutional conservatism -- something we all said we wanted election after election -- and often took much heat for refusing to acquiesce. My heart is heavy, but my hands are clean.

Sometimes missed opportunities are unfortunate. Other times, they're devastating. This is likely to be off the charts.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2016, 10:14:49 pm »
Has anybody noticed that he doesn't talk about underserved vets and walls anymore?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2016, 10:15:09 pm »

You act as if this is news. It's always been a given that we had to defeat the Democrats plus the media in order to win an election. Trump's not being singled out because he's Trump. He's being singled out because he's running as a Republican. One can only wonder why he gives them so much ammunition. What a loser!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2016, 10:17:07 pm »

Every time a Clinton runs for President, a crazy billionaire runs for President.

Hmmmmm..... Yes, I can see a pattern developing here. Could the conspiracy theorists be right?

Offline bilo

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2016, 10:29:45 pm »
You know whats so damn ironic? The fact that Hillary Marxist Alynski Clinton and that very team of political operatives, horrendous as they are and will be, are actually going to end up saving whats left of America from a fate even worse than they themselves.

Which should make all of us really sick to think about.

It does!

The question is will the Pubs if they keep the House and Senate fight hillary. If they give her immigration reform and open borders it won't matter if we are in a recession, or just coming out of one, all the new voters will give the Rats all the votes they need for at least a generation. I'm pessimistic about the future of the Republic. The populists and union thugs that gave us Trump probably ended our last chance to turn back the tyranny of the fed govt.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2016, 10:35:16 pm »
Hmmmmm..... Yes, I can see a pattern developing here. Could the conspiracy theorists be right?

Two Words: Ross Perot

HonestJohn

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2016, 11:16:39 pm »
Has anybody noticed that he doesn't talk about underserved vets and walls anymore?

Yes.

But his supporters still hold that dear in their hearts.

The thing is, Trump supporters didn't abandon their principles with Trump.  He *EMBODIED* them.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 11:18:28 pm by HonestJohn »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 12:44:30 am »
But these human vermin  will do all they can to put the loathsome Clinton trash back in the white house

Donald Trump is certainly doing his part.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2016, 04:22:36 am »
As soon as Trump announced for the presidency last year, like many people I snickered at his chances knowing there had to be  vast amount of nasty stuff in his past the Dems could nail him on. 
Well, his loyal followers made it clear nothing he did in the past was going to affect their decision to support him. He literally could have murdered somebody on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight, and they'd still support him.
I see nothing but bad things for the future of this country if either louse becomes president.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 11:32:52 am »
As soon as Trump announced for the presidency last year, like many people I snickered at his chances knowing there had to be  vast amount of nasty stuff in his past the Dems could nail him on. 
Well, his loyal followers made it clear nothing he did in the past was going to affect their decision to support him. He literally could have murdered somebody on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight, and they'd still support him.
I see nothing but bad things for the future of this country if either louse becomes president.

Agree exactly, except let me add one thing. Trump cannot win by the votes of his loyal followers alone. If he can't swing the women vote his way, which he is not doing, he is done.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 11:37:28 am »
Drip....
Drip....
Drip....

No real surprise, is it?
A lot of us thought this would be the case, and said so.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2016, 11:37:29 am »
Agree exactly, except let me add one thing. Trump cannot win by the votes of his loyal followers alone. If he can't swing the women vote his way, which he is not doing, he is done.

Yup. I expect his faithful to mount an all out effort to discredit anyone not giving their loyalty to Trump over the next few days because he didn't completely implode yet. But rest assured folks, there will be many more revelations about the guy in the days ahead before the election. He can't gain votes, only lose them. Anyone that would degrade themselves already has. Now they can only TRY redeeming themselves.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2016, 11:38:25 am »
Yes.

But his supporters still hold that dear in their hearts.

The thing is, Trump supporters didn't abandon their principles with Trump.  He *EMBODIED* them.

Yup. Nailed it.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2016, 11:50:58 am »
Yup. Nailed it.
The worst Trump stooges are the ones who since Slick Willy was in office prated about how much character matters.
 Well now it turns out, according to those folks, character doesn't mean anything.
 I don't how anybody will be able to listen to the various talking head "conservatives" (we know who they are) in the future when they prattle on about character if Trump is in office. I think they've already pretty much destroyed their own characters.