Author Topic: Bill’s Victims Respond To Trump’s Lewd Comments And It’s BRUTAL For Hillary!  (Read 860 times)

rangerrebew

Bill’s Victims Respond To Trump’s Lewd Comments And It’s BRUTAL For Hillary!
Alexa
Contributor

hill

Donald Trump apologized today for lewd remarks about women that were captured on a hot mic in 2005. In the irony of all ironies, Hillary took to Twitter condemning the statements as “horrific” and saying Trump cannot be allowed to become president.

I would write out my own response on how ridiculously hypocritical this is, but I think I’ll let the victims of sexual predator Bill Clinton speak out instead.

Juanita Broaddrick

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/bill-clinton-victims-trump/#ixzz4MX3SHKuw

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Debra Burlingame
4 hrs ·

Ted Kennedy drove a 26 yr old woman off a bridge and abandoned her to die. He was a serial philanderer, just like his brother. The Democrat Party lionized him. Ditto Lyndon Johnson, who also used the word "bleep" in the Oval Office. Clinton raped a woman, and assaulted many. Hillary...do I have to go there? I'm not making excuses, I'm saying, let's get real here. The country is in crisis. And I believe if she is elected there is no going back. She wants open borders. She wants to give votes to convicted felons. She will not acknowledge Islamic jihad. Supreme Court. Tipping point.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

But it's okay for Trump to have forced himself on women I guess.

insane

Offline sinkspur

But it's okay for Trump to have forced himself on women I guess.

insane

It's hypocritical for these women to get all huffy over Bill Clinton and look the other way on Trump.

Clinton was impeached.  That is the permanent stain on his record. 

It's time for Trump to get his, and he will.  He will never be president.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
It's hypocritical for these women to get all huffy over Bill Clinton and look the other way on Trump.

Depends... is Trump all talk or does he actually do the stuff he brags about?

BC has actually sexually harassed/assaulted women. Has Trump? Seems there would be lawsuits?

Not playing devil's advocate just legitimately curious.

Offline dfwgator

They went after Clinton....but who wound up resigning because of his infidelity......Bob Livingston.

The Clintons always win....always.

Offline sinkspur

Depends... is Trump all talk or does he actually do the stuff he brags about?

BC has actually sexually harassed/assaulted women. Has Trump? Seems there would be lawsuits?

Not playing devil's advocate just legitimately curious.

1997 Sexual harrassment lawsuit that Trump settled with Jill Harth.

Where are the lawsuits against Clinton?  Other than Paula Jones (and she never accused him of assault). 

Not playing devil's advocate, but would it surprise you if Trump assaulted a woman or two?  He certainly talked as if he TRIED to (Nancy O'Dea). 

Meanwhile, the value of these just went down since they don't have Trump's latest remarks for the kiddies:

Offline sinkspur

Trump says Hillary's unqualified to be president because she's married to a man like him.

Oceander

Clinton was impeached.  That is the permanent stain on his record. 

It's time for Trump to get his, and he will.  He will never be president.

He was also disbarred.