Author Topic: Gross: Trump Okay With His Daughter Being Called "A Piece Of Ass" #Quit Or Be Fired  (Read 982 times)

Silver Pines

Gross: Trump Okay With His Daughter Being Called "A Piece Of Ass" #Quit Or Be Fired
by Erick Erickson
10/08/16

Saturday’s bombshell is one that will strike at dads who have been considering Trump.

In an October 2006 interview, Stern remarks that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever,” and asked if she had gotten breast implants. Trump is willing to engage in the discussion about his own daughter, telling Stern that she did not get implants.

“She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump responds. “She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”

This came two years after Trump was okay with Howard Stern calling Ivanka “a piece of ass.”

Read more at:

http://theresurgent.com/gross-trump-okay-with-his-daughter-being-called-a-piece-of-ass-quitorbefired/?utm_content=buffer5a961&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Silver Pines

What will it take for his supporters to disavow this man?

geronl

He could admit to sleeping with his daughter and it'd be fine with the cult.

Silver Pines

@geronl

I actually think they might.  You have to admit, Trump knows his cult.  When he said he could shoot someone and not lose their support, he was right.

Offline Frank Cannon

Well to be truthful, Ivanka is a piece of ass. Big difference is that I am not related to her.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't had sex with his daughter.  He talks about her like a piece of meat.  We all know there are strange pictures out there with Ivanka in daddy's lap.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Oceander

He said months ago that they'd support him even if he went out into the middle of 5th Avenue and shot someone, and they've pretty much proved him correct.

They are absolutely disgusting.

Oceander

I have a daughter, and if anyone ever said  to my face what Stern said to Trump, he'd be picking his teeth out of the back of his head, and paying plastic surgeons to pull his nose back out of his sinuses.

Offline LMAO

What will it take for his supporters to disavow this man?

@CatherineofAragon

They are too committed at this point. This really sucks. It sucks because one of the best opportunities for conservatives and conservatism has now been squandered.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

They are too committed at this point. This really sucks. It sucks because one of the best opportunities for conservatives and conservatism has now been squandered.

@LMAO

That's the worst thing of all.  Clinton was so beatable by just about anyone else.  It was all thrown away because some people wanted to have their tantrums.