Author Topic: The most revealing Clinton campaign emails in WikiLeaks release  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The most revealing Clinton campaign emails in WikiLeaks release
« on: October 08, 2016, 01:18:19 pm »

The most revealing Clinton campaign emails in WikiLeaks release

The trove includes excerpts of Clinton's paid Wall Street speeches that were deemed problematic.

By Kyle Cheney and Sarah Wheaton

10/07/16 10:29 PM EDT

Updated 10/07/16 10:28 PM EDT

WikiLeaks released a trove of emails apparently hacked from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman email account, unleashing thousands of messages that reveal for the first time excerpts of Clinton’s paid speeches — including those delivered before Wall Street — that were flagged as problematic or potentially damaging.

The late-Friday release came almost immediately after a devastating tape emerged of Donald Trump in 2005 talking about how being “a star” entitled him to make aggressive sexual advances on women, fueling speculation that WikiLeaks is trying to tip the balance of the election.

The batch of emails — which Wikileaks promised is the first of many more to come — provided a glimpse into the inner workings of the campaign, and offered telling details about Clinton’s views on trade and the middle class.

In one of the most notable exchanges, Clinton campaign research director Tony Carrk emails other members of the team on Jan. 25, 2016 to share excerpts of her paid speeches that could come back to bite the campaign.

“Attached are the flags from HRC’s paid speeches we have from HWA. I put some highlights below. There is a lot of policy positions that we should give an extra scrub with Policy,” Carrk writes.

The first excerpt highlighted — with the header *CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH* — is from a Goldman Sachs-Black Rock event in 2014 in which Clinton discusses her distance from middle-class Americans.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/john-podesta-wikileaks-hacked-emails-229304
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Re: The most revealing Clinton campaign emails in WikiLeaks release
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 01:23:41 pm »
Hillary’s Wall Street Speeches Revealed In Wikileaks Hack
Photo of Chuck Ross
Chuck Ross
Reporter
7:38 PM 10/07/2016

Wikileaks released emails from the account of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta on Friday which contain damning highlights from the Democratic presidential candidate’s Wall Street speeches.

Clinton’s remarks from her highly-paid speeches are contained in a research file maintained by Clinton campaign research director Tony Carrk. (RELATED: Wikileaks Publishes 2,000 Emails From Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta)

The campaign operative made headlines of Clinton’s most embarrassing quips. Highlights include:

*CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH*
*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*
*CLINTON ADMITS NEEDING WALL STREET FUNDING*
*CLINTON TOUTS HER RELATIONSHIP TO WALL STREET AS A SENATOR*
*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT THE CHALLENGES RUNNING FOR OFFICE*
*CLINTON REMARKS ARE PRO KEYSTONE AND PRO TRADE*

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/07/hillarys-wall-street-speeches-revealed-in-wikileaks-hack/#ixzz4MV2Tp5Ih

Offline LMAO

Re: The most revealing Clinton campaign emails in WikiLeaks release
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 01:31:28 pm »
Her corruption and trading favors with scrupulous people is going to continue and intensify should she win.

Will this at least get equal attention as Trump's comments from 11 years ago when he thought it was just he and the guys talking?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy