Author Topic: GOP insiders: Pence would beat Clinton  (Read 1988 times)

HAPPY2BME

GOP insiders: Pence would beat Clinton
« on: October 08, 2016, 06:45:55 am »
Politico‎ - 22 hours ago

Nearly two-thirds of GOP insiders, 66 percent, said Pence would beat Clinton in their states. But only a 44-percent minority of GOP insiders say Trump would defeat Clinton in their state if the election were held today — fewer than the slightly more than half that picked Trump in recent weeks as he closed the gap with Clinton in the polls.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/would-pence-beat-clinton-229257

HAPPY2BME

Re: GOP insiders: Pence would beat Clinton
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 06:46:19 am »
With less than a month before the election, this is wishful thinking.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 06:46:43 am »
Yes he would.  But not so long as he has the Trump albatross hung around his neck.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 06:47:19 am »
With less than a month before the election, this is wishful thinking.

Then you had better get ready to swear fealty to President Clinton, because that is what you and the other Trump-retards have wrought.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 06:52:32 am »
The guy ducked on responding to the trump controversy. Would not speak against it tonight. That has cost him any respect he might have had from me. There should have been no problem
in immediately denouncing that trump was bragging about assaulting women or trying to seduce married women.

==================

I see you've never run for the office of the president.

Have you got any other advice for Mike Pence?

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 06:54:46 am »
Then you had better get ready to swear fealty to President Clinton, because that is what you and the other Trump-retards have wrought.

======================

Actually no.  It was the neoconservative Republican Establishment that created Donald Trump because the majority of voters were sick and tired of their endless stream of lying to get into office, and once they got there all they did was pass Obama legislation and tell their constituents to go straight to hell.

I was always for Ben Carson, but I still support Donald Trump.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2016, 07:00:50 am »
======================

Actually no.  It was the neoconservative Republican Establishment that created Donald Trump because the majority of voters were sick and tired of their endless stream of lying to get into office, and once they got there all they did was pass Obama legislation and tell their constituents to go straight to hell.

I was always for Ben Carson, but I still support Donald Trump.

Hilarious. We finally found a sewer deep enough for you to finally see that Donny is actually the shitbag the rest of us has said we is the whole time. You actually have some standards. Very low standards, but standards none the less.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 07:14:48 am »
Hilarious. We finally found a sewer deep enough for you to finally see that Donny is actually the shitbag the rest of us has said we is the whole time. You actually have some standards. Very low standards, but standards none the less.

======================

I have never looked up to Donald Trump as a moral leader, and do not expect anyone else to either.

Do you think Mike Pence has a chance in hell of beating Hillary at this late stage of the game?

BTW, Ben Carson has more integrity than all of the Republican candidates put together.

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 07:18:23 am »
======================

I have never looked up to Donald Trump as a moral leader, and do not expect anyone else to either.

Do you think Mike Pence has a chance in hell of beating Hillary at this late stage of the game?

BTW, Ben Carson has more integrity than all of the Republican candidates put together.

Ben Carson has zero integrity; he was first out of the gate for Trump.

This is what you're voting for, dearie:

You disgust me.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 07:25:19 am »
A balogna and cheese sammich could beat Clinton... and the Republican Party foisted a loser upon us to secure the election for Hillary!

I am NEVER voting for a Republican again.  That party is dead to me.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 07:26:35 am by rodamala »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2016, 07:27:30 am »
A balogna and cheese sammich could beat Clinton... and the Republican Party foisted a loser upon us to secure the election for Hillary!

I am NEVER voting for a Republican again.  That party is dead to me.

====================

What was Mitt Romney?

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2016, 07:29:50 am »
Ben Carson has zero integrity; he was first out of the gate for Trump.

This is what you're voting for, dearie:

You disgust me.

=============================

You've posted that three times now in less than three minutes.

As I said, what you think about me means nothing to me or anyone else.

It is Donald Trump you hate, and I understand as much as you do about why you hate him.

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2016, 07:53:14 am »
=============================

You've posted that three times now in less than three minutes.

As I said, what you think about me means nothing to me or anyone else.

It is Donald Trump you hate, and I understand as much as you do about why you hate him.

And you - yes, you - are responsible for why we are going to lose the election to Clinton.  That is what you must get through your thick skull.  You have to accept responsibility for your own actions.  If you do not, then you are even more so a hypocrite, a deadly sin.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2016, 08:39:20 am »
======================

Stop now. Your posts licking his soles are legendary and we'll never EVER let you get away with rewriting history.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2016, 08:39:53 am »
====================

What was Mitt Romney?

Human garbage.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2016, 09:28:11 am »
I'm not voting for someone who didn't even run in the primary.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2016, 12:20:36 pm »
==================

I see you've never run for the office of the president.

Have you got any other advice for Mike Pence?

@HAPPY2BME

I do.

Run away from the Orange baboon and save your political career while you can. Do not be like HAPPY2BME and blindly cling to Trump like toilet paper clings to a turd-covered a-hole.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2016, 12:22:56 pm »
Then maybe he should have run for president.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2016, 12:26:13 pm »
@HAPPY2BME

I do.

Run away from the Orange baboon and save your political career while you can. Do not be like HAPPY2BME and blindly cling to Trump like toilet paper clings to a turd-covered a-hole.

Wouldn't matter. Ever see the guy walking down the hall with a toilet paper tail?

Thats Pence. His career is likely over. His cred, what little their was, assuredly is gone.