Author Topic: Listen: Donald Trump Releases Statement Following Release of 2005 Lewd Audio  (Read 17307 times)

Offline musiclady

NO.  He is not the same.  Trump has the blessings of the Republican Party.  That is why Trump can keep the GOP and why I am searching for an ideological home.

You are right, of course.

This is much worse than Clinton, because he is the "standard bearer" for what was once the party that stood for character and integrity.

I too, no longer am a Republican because in embracing Donald Trump, they have thrown away every single value that I believe in........... not just morally, but politically as well.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

888high58888

That's what's happening.

Just harmless "locker room" talk.  No big deal.

Ignore the illegality.  Ignore the degradation of women.  Ignore it all.

Just "locker room" talk.

(Cept the guy wasn't in high school.  He was a 58 year old man with the power to abuse JUST. LIKE. CLINTON.)

Rebuttal - "The liberals said the same thing about Bill Clinton"

Offline Norm Lenhart

Its a dog whistle Charles, gives em the excuse to get all preachy about it.

Welcome BAAAAAAAAKKKKK!!!!!!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Who was sexually assaulted? :pondering: Joking around making crude statements with the guys is not sexual assault.

If what he said among the guys bothers you, then you don't get out much.

He didnt insult me. I dont care what he said 11 years ago in private.

People are too sensitive these days **nononono*

If you had a daughter you would be defending this.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Longmire

Ignore the illegality. 

Still waiting for someone to show evidence of illegality, but so far nothing... :shrug:

Offline Night Hides Not

Still waiting for someone to show evidence of illegality, but so far nothing... :shrug:

Just because it's not illegal, it doesn't make it right. And that makes you look like a fool.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Its a dog whistle Charles, gives em the excuse to get all preachy about it.

Amazing how your standards for integrity changes depending on the candidate.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Are you as bad as Clinton  because you wont vote Trump then ? .. yeah Trump  is obnoxious and boorish .but hes all so  a maverick and successful business man   not a professional politician  or Washington elitist .nor is he in pocket  of globelist Ass**** like soros.. I'll try him for four years plenty of time to find a better option . Hillery  will wreak this country beyond repair

You didn't answer the damn question.  Would you support an effort to secure a replacement candidate?  Obfusication will get you no where.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Guess you missed the rape charges now going to court.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Just because it's not illegal, it doesn't make it right. And that makes you look like a fool.

Here in AZ it's a crime to grab a woman by the XXXXX. It's called sexual assault. He admitted to it and should be subject to investigation and charges following.

Offline Charlespg

There's no evidence for that accusation that I've seen.

If you have some, lets see it.
Ditto  names and places please

we all know about Bill Clinton victims and Hillery's threats and stalking  of them   How  long will it be before the Clinton news media trot out some bimbo to say that Trump raped her
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Still waiting for someone to prove Trump was telling the truth about his molestation of women. What a great defense Longmire...Why would anybody take the word of Donald Trump?  Trump is a liar.

Offline Charlespg

You didn't answer the damn question.  Would you support an effort to secure a replacement candidate?  Obfusication will get you no where.
At this time no .theres your dammed answer

Offline musiclady

Guess you missed the rape charges now going to court.

Grabbing a woman's breasts or crotch is also illegal.

He's bragging about sexually assaulting women, which IS ILLEGAL.

(As far as I'm concerned, any man who thinks it's no big deal to assault women is disgusting.  I can't believe anyone is actually doing that here.............. but sure enough, they are).

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline libertybele

Isn't it funny that we have to believe Trump when he says he'll appoint conservatives to the bench but not when he admits sexual assault at minimum?

Kind of hard to dispute a tape and an admission of guilt. If indeed Trump could be taken at his word, the list of conservative judges would have never been made public via several news sources and interviews and emphasized as one of the reasons of support. Do I think Cruz made a mistake by endorsing Trump absolutely; but I also understand his reasoning.

I'm still waiting for the audio tape from the NY Times Cruz claims they have of Trump admitting he has no intention of following through on illegal immigration. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

Ditto  names and places please

we all know about Bill Clinton victims and Hillery's threats and stalking  of them   How  long will it be before the Clinton news media trot out some bimbo to say that Trump raped her

Donald BRAGGED about doing it.  He BRAGGED about sexually assaulting women (i.e. breaking the law).

It's in HIS own words.

Why don't you ask your golden calf which women he was talking about?  I'll bet he still remembers their names, cause he's so brilliant and all that....

Offline Charlespg

========================

All the top GOP have now abandoned him over something he said in private eleven years ago.

Par for the course.
uniparty sellouts

Offline musiclady

uniparty sellouts

Trump IS the "uniparty."  He's a globalist democrat running on the "Republican" ticket.

He IS the enemy.

So it shouldn't be OK with you if he sexually assaults women and brags about it in public, should it?

Why is assaulting women just fine with you?  Why do you hold women in such low regard that you think it's fine that your uniparty god, Donald Trump, abuses and degrades us?

Why?

Offline musiclady

btw, Charles............ Thanks  a BUNCH to you and your Trump buddies for foisting this leftist globalist creep on us and INSURING a Hillary victory.

You and your fellow cultists are responsible for putting another Clinton, a killer, a liar, a demon, in the WH because you voted for her good buddy, degenerate Donny as a faux Republican.

Thanks for putting a Communist in the WH and helping to destroy Conservatism.

Thanks.   **nononono*

Offline Longmire

Just because it's not illegal, it doesn't make it right.

Crude talk in private is a part of life. Who hasn't laughed at or told a dirty joke?

I've seen plenty of crude talk right on this board too.

Seems the outrage here is...selective.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Crude talk in private is a part of life. Who hasn't laughed at or told a dirty joke?

Yea but as you proved you have no judgement, you cant really trust your senses.

Offline Charlespg

Donald BRAGGED about doing it.  He BRAGGED about sexually assaulting women (i.e. breaking the law).

It's in HIS own words.

Why don't you ask your golden calf which women he was talking about?  I'll bet he still remembers their names, cause he's so brilliant and all that....

It's in HIS own words.

If he bragged about raping a woman as you  claim  then why hasn't he been arrested?

because  its just nasty stupid talk between two guys that happened over eleven years ago. not illegal ..

Offline sinkspur

Nobody here is running for president.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Wow, you equate talk of someone grabbing a woman by the p___ ,with a dirty joke?  I guess you are the moral equivalant  of your candidate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
btw, Charles............ Thanks  a BUNCH to you and your Trump buddies for foisting this leftist globalist creep on us and INSURING a Hillary victory.

You and your fellow cultists are responsible for putting another Clinton, a killer, a liar, a demon, in the WH because you voted for her good buddy, degenerate Donny as a faux Republican.

Thanks for putting a Communist in the WH and helping to destroy Conservatism.

Thanks.   **nononono*

QFT.