Author Topic: Listen: Donald Trump Releases Statement Following Release of 2005 Lewd Audio  (Read 17309 times)

Offline Longmire

OK, this was a media blitz setup of a recording of Trump ELEVEN YEARS AGO.

Yep...and it was timed to keep folks distracted from two damning Clinton document dumps.

Offline Charlespg

Yes, she does. And she doesn't care.
Neither do I , its eleven year old BS  being flung  by Hillery's lapdogs in  the MSM

Trump never raped anyone ,nor committed any crimes coming anything near Hillery's

By all means  keep fixating on the BS flung  by the propaganda arm of the democratic party
so this loathsome piece of white trash and her rapist husband can get back in the white house and finish off the country with open borders ,Syrian refugees  and the rest of the globalist agenda
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline musiclady

Ahh, so abusing women is acceptable, if Donald Trump - who is just below Jesus, after all - does it.  You people are sick, sick, sick.

But God is not mocked.

Their 'sickness' is outright sin, and a few of the most faithful idolators are clearly digging in.    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Norm Lenhart

But God is not mocked.

Their 'sickness' is outright sin, and a few of the most faithful idolators are clearly digging in.    **nononono*

Good. The fall will be even better to watch.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Trump never raped anyone and his wife never stalked and threated the victims like the Bitch of bengazi  did
Actually, there's a real possibility that Trump actually DID rape someone, if the contents of that tape are to be believed.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Norm Lenhart

Actually, there's a real possibility that Trump actually DID rape someone, if the contents of that tape are to be believed.

Isn't it funny that we have to believe Trump when he says he'll appoint conservatives to the bench but not when he admits sexual assault at minimum?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sleazy ? Trumps is loudmouthed and boorish  but its that gold plated Arkansan white trash that the nevertrumps are going to help  put into the White House to the destruction of the US ,thats  whos  sleazy

Trump never raped anyone and his wife never stalked and threated the victims like the Bitch of bengazi  did

No argument from me there 

However, it would be magnificent if a groundswell of Trump supporters like you would realize that both these candidates are beyond evil, and help get a replacement GOP candidate.  IF you don't agree with that, you are as bad as Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

I would say that there's a good probability that Trump raped someone, and the Bill Clinton raped more than Juanita Broderick.

Men who abuse women on a regular basis, who demean and debase them, and use them for their own gratification and nothing more most likely cross the line and rape at some point.

Donald Trump grabbed and fondled women against their will.  He is a degenerate beast.

Just. Like. Clinton.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Charlespg

But God is not mocked.

No body here  said Trump was just below Jesus ,that just bull crap   

we're saying the  MSM  and never trumpers are hypocrites for getting worked up over
 11 year old tapes with two guys  having a locker room talk about woman ,while Hillery stalked and threated her husbands rape victims ,accused a a 12 year rape victim of lying and laughed about getting her rapist off ,not mention Whitewater ,Bengazi, the suspicious deaths etc

Offline sinkspur

Why don't you post a link to that information if it exists?

Right now it looks like just more locker room braggadocio from Trump.

Except it was not in a locker room; it was in a bus, Trump was mic'd, and he said this to a guy he barely knew.

This will kill his campaign.  You know that, don't you?

We told you this was going to happen.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

we're saying the  MSM  and never trumpers are hypocrites for getting worked up over
 11 year old tapes with two guys  having a locker room talk about woman
This is more than a locker room talk about women. This is a major media personality, cousin of the sitting U.S. President, openly talking with the man who wants to be our next President about physically groping random women and getting away with it because they're famous.

I've heard locker room chat before, especially in high school. There's some crude things that get said there, but I don't recall ever hearing even the crudest of boys talk about groping a girl and getting away with it.

Offline musiclady

11 year old tapes with two guys  having a locker room talk about woman ,while Hillery stalked and threated her husbands rape victims ,accused a a 12 year rape victim of lying and laughed about getting her rapist off ,not mention Whitewater ,Bengazi, the suspicious deaths etc

Actually, plenty of people have said that.

And defending Trump for his ugly, demeaning behavior toward women, his physical abuse and degradation of women, makes you look like a fool.

He is not one bit different from Bill Clinton.

They are both evil.  BOTH evil.

And you are defending it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yep...and it was timed to keep folks distracted from two damning Clinton document dumps.

So character only counts when it's NOT Trump?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LMAO

I'm not voting for the guy but this reason isn't one of them. But I agree with you this incident does pale in comparison to what Hillary has done.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The Trump Caucus Buzzword of the Day is:

LOCKER ROOM

Use the Trump Caucus Buzzword of the Day at the TBR Concession Stand for a Free Disposal of Your Dignity

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You sound like everyone who defended Bill back in the 90's.

What's the big fuss...its just sex right?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

This is more than a locker room talk about women. This is a major media personality, cousin of the sitting U.S. President, openly talking with the man who wants to be our next President about physically groping random women and getting away with it because they're famous.

I've heard locker room chat before, especially in high school. There's some crude things that get said there, but I don't recall ever hearing even the crudest of boys talk about groping a girl and getting away with it.

This is bragging about physically abusing random women.

This is HORRIFIC behavior, and illegal.  And a 58 year old Trump is bragging about it.  He's proud of himself.

Those using the excuse that this is just normal "locker room" behavior are indicating that they find the physical abuse of women no big deal.

This is PHYSICAL ABUSE.  It is NOT acceptable.  It is vile, and it IS a big deal.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
What locker room are we talking about, anyway? The locker room to the Stanford pool?

Offline Norm Lenhart

LOCKER ROOM

Use the Trump Caucus Buzzword of the Day at the TBR Concession Stand for a Free Disposal of Your Dignity

I know plenty of  VERY bad dude bikers that would kill someone that pulled trump's crap in front of them. Even THEY have that much of a sense of right and wrong. The locker room excuse is just people in over their heads, and who KNOW they are screwed and their names are mud, bitterly clinging to the hope the winds will change if they scream loud enough.

Offline Longmire

Donald Trump grabbed and fondled women against their will. 

There's no evidence for that accusation that I've seen.

If you have some, lets see it.

Offline musiclady

LOCKER ROOM

888high58888

That's what's happening.

Just harmless "locker room" talk.  No big deal.

Ignore the illegality.  Ignore the degradation of women.  Ignore it all.

Just "locker room" talk.

(Cept the guy wasn't in high school.  He was a 58 year old man with the power to abuse JUST. LIKE. CLINTON.)

Offline Charlespg

No argument from me there 

However, it would be magnificent if a groundswell of Trump supporters like you would realize that both these candidates are beyond evil, and help get a replacement GOP candidate.  IF you don't agree with that, you are as bad as Trump.
Are you as bad as Clinton  because you wont vote Trump then ? .. yeah Trump  is obnoxious and boorish .but hes all so  a maverick and successful business man   not a professional politician  or Washington elitist .nor is he in pocket  of globelist Ass**** like soros.. I'll try him for four years plenty of time to find a better option . Hillery  will wreak this country beyond repair 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Donald Trump grabbed and fondled women against their will.  He is a degenerate beast.

Just. Like. Clinton.

NO.  He is not the same.  Trump has the blessings of the Republican Party.  That is why Trump can keep the GOP and why I am searching for an ideological home.

Offline Norm Lenhart

What locker room are we talking about, anyway? The locker room to the Stanford pool?

BTW, you have my respect for going into that cesspool snowflake heaven. Takes guts to expose yourself to liberalism intentionally.

Offline Longmire

Its a dog whistle Charles, gives em the excuse to get all preachy about it.