Author Topic: Listen: Donald Trump Releases Statement Following Release of 2005 Lewd Audio  (Read 17366 times)

HAPPY2BME

by Breitbart News
7 Oct 2016

Donald Trump published a video message on his Facebook feed early Saturday morning following the release of an audio recording from 2005 where Trump made lewd comments captured on a hot microphone. Trump’s comments to chuckling Access Hollywood anchor Billy Bush were published Monday afternoon by The Washington Post.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/07/donald-trump-releases-statement-following-release-2005-lewd-audio/

HAPPY2BME

OK, this was a media blitz setup of a recording of Trump ELEVEN YEARS AGO.

He apologizes for something he said eleven years ago.

I accept.

HAPPY2BME

For all you 'Christians' here:

(btw, these were the Pharisees and Sadducees, the religious hypocrites who nailed Christ to the Cross)

Then they reminded Jesus that adultery was punishable by stoning under Mosaic law and challenged him to judge the woman so that they might then accuse him of disobeying the law. Jesus thought for a moment and then replied, “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 06:34:32 am by HAPPY2BME »

Oceander

Quote from: HAPPY2BME on October 08, 2016, 06:32:39 am
OK, this was a media blitz setup of a recording of Trump ELEVEN YEARS AGO.

He apologizes for something he said eleven years ago.

I accept.

Then you're in extremely select company, because most other Americans do not.

He needs to heed the advice of Sen. Mike Lee, and step down:  https://www.facebook.com/mikeleeUT/videos/10154626306667431/

Oceander

(btw, these were the Pharisees and Sadducees, the religious hypocrites who nailed Christ to the Cross)

Ahh, so abusing women is acceptable, if Donald Trump - who is just below Jesus, after all - does it.  You people are sick, sick, sick.

HAPPY2BME

Quote from: Oceander on October 08, 2016, 06:34:29 am
Then you're in extremely select company, because most other Americans do not.

He needs to heed the advice of Sen. Mike Lee, and step down:  https://www.facebook.com/mikeleeUT/videos/10154626306667431/

========================

All the top GOP have now abandoned him over something he said in private eleven years ago.

Par for the course.

HAPPY2BME

Ahh, so abusing women is acceptable, if Donald Trump - who is just below Jesus, after all - does it.  You people are sick, sick, sick.

========================

Are you perfect?  Have you ever lusted after a woman in your entire life?

Oceander

========================

Are you perfect?  Have you ever lusted after a woman in your entire life?

I haven't objectified them in that manner, amongst other people - he didn't just lust, he objectified and demeaned - and I haven't groped them when they didn't want it.  Donald Trump has.  Try paying attention to reality, for once in your life.

Donald Trump, Groper in Chief

Oceander

Quote from: HAPPY2BME on October 08, 2016, 06:39:12 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuNFlEtRXH8

Sen. Mike Lee:  Do the right thing Mr. Trump and step down

https://www.facebook.com/mikeleeUT/videos/10154626306667431/
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 06:43:27 am by Oceander »

HAPPY2BME

Quote from: Oceander on October 08, 2016, 06:39:54 am
Sen. Mike Lee:  Do the right thing Mr. Trump and step down

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FmikeleeUT%2Fvideos%2F10154626306667431%2F&show_text=0&width=400" width="400" height="400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

https://www.facebook.com/mikeleeUT/videos/10154626306667431/

=============================

I don't see Trump stepping down, but I'll take Mike Pence.  He would beat Hillary Clinton.

Oceander

I don't see Trump stepping down, but I'll take Mike Pence.  He would beat Hillary Clinton.

I'd take Pence in a heartbeat, but I will not take Trump, period, end of discussion.  I have a 12 y.o. daughter and I will not put myself into the position of having to explain to her how I could support someone who sees her as nothing more than a piece of a$$ to be grabbed by the <kitty>.  If I ever caught somebody talking with a bunch of other people about my daughter that way, I'd beat the living sh*t out of him, even if that meant getting arrested for it.

HAPPY2BME

I'd take Pence in a heartbeat, but I will not take Trump, period, end of discussion.  I have a 12 y.o. daughter and I will not put myself into the position of having to explain to her how I could support someone who sees her as nothing more than a piece of a$$ to be grabbed by the <kitty>.  If I ever caught somebody talking with a bunch of other people about my daughter that way, I'd beat the living sh*t out of him, even if that meant getting arrested for it.

============================

I've seen this happen more than once (beating the sh*t out of someone for making sexual advances).

Its the right thing to do.

As I said, its too late on the train ride now for Pence and you know it.

The video clip was leaked and it is a good thing that it was, and it is a good thing for Trump to be humbled by it also.

Oceander

============================

I've seen this happen more than once (beating the sh*t out of someone for making sexual advances).

Its the right thing to do.

As I said, its too late on the train ride now for Pence and you know it.

The video clip was leaked and it is a good thing that it was, and it is a good thing for Trump to be humbled by it also.

Then you had better STFU and start practicing saying "President Clinton".  That, and you had damned well better start accepting responsibility for the fact that you put Clinton into office.  That you, and you alone, lost the one election the GOP could have won with its eyes closed.  In short you are responsible for President Clinton.  Not us #NeverTrumps, you.

And Trump wasn't humbled by it.  The first part of that stupid little speech was written by someone else and you could see on his face how much it hurt him to say those words, to say "sorry" for something he isn't sorry for.  The rest of it, including that asinine fixation on what Bill Clinton may have done more than 20 years ago, that's pure Trump, and pure stupidity; Bill Clinton is not running for dogcatcher, let alone president.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 06:55:56 am by Oceander »

HAPPY2BME

Then you had better STFU and start practicing saying "President Clinton".  That, and you had damned well better start accepting responsibility for the fact that you put Clinton into office.  That you, and you alone, lost the one election the GOP could have won with its eyes closed.  In short you are responsible for President Clinton.  Not us #NeverTrumps, you.

=====================

I'm not going to STFU.

Ever.

HAPPY2BME

The apology by trump was pitiful. Probably the worse I have ever seen. He actually brings up Bill Clinton again in his apology. What a total loser is trump and even more so his ardent supporters. This is as bad a Marion Barry in DC being convicted of cocaine use and yet he supporters said it doesn't matter.

Give us a good source of where Donald Trump has ever raped a woman like Bill Clinton.

He's running for president, and the election is less than a month away.

What did you expect him to do, cut his hand off on camera?

Offline roamer_1

Wow, d00d. You have *no* idea.

Oceander

Give us a good source of where Donald Trump has ever raped a woman like Bill Clinton.

He's running for president, and the election is less than a month away.

What did you expect him to do, cut his hand off on camera?

Who the Hell cares what Bill Clinton did or did not do?  He's not running for President, Trump is.  Excusing Trump because, well, Bill did worse, is like excusing a doctor who did a second trimester abortion because there are other doctors who do third trimester abortions.

HAPPY2BME

Wow, d00d. You have *no* idea.

=========================

Pharisees, Sadducees, and the Sanhedrin

Biblical references

Matthew 3:7 – Pharisees and Sadducees came to John the Baptist. He called them both a brood of vipers.

Matthew 16:1 – Pharisees and Sadducees tested Jesus asking Him to show them a sign from heaven.

Matthew 16:5-12 – Jesus said, “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

Matthew 22:23, Mark 12:18, Luke 20:27 – Sadducees do not believe in Resurrection

Matthew 22:34 – Jesus silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together.

Acts 23:6-8 – Paul pitted the Sadducees and the Pharisees against each other in the Sanhedrin

Matthew 23 – Pharisees as hypocrites

HAPPY2BME

Who the Hell cares what Bill Clinton did or did not do?  He's not running for President, Trump is.  Excusing Trump because, well, Bill did worse, is like excusing a doctor who did a second trimester abortion because there are other doctors who do third trimester abortions.

This is not in your hands.  Nor mine.

The future of the country is at stake and there is a man caught making a lewd statement on a video (an adulterer) and a woman who has spent her entire life protecting and defending an adulterer (who was also a president).

I'll still take Trump.

Oceander

Biblical references

Matthew 3:7 – Pharisees and Sadducees came to John the Baptist. He called them both a brood of vipers.

Matthew 16:1 – Pharisees and Sadducees tested Jesus asking Him to show them a sign from heaven.

Matthew 16:5-12 – Jesus said, “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”

Matthew 22:23, Mark 12:18, Luke 20:27 – Sadducees do not believe in Resurrection

Matthew 22:34 – Jesus silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together.

Acts 23:6-8 – Paul pitted the Sadducees and the Pharisees against each other in the Sanhedrin

All of that applies with equal force to Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and everyone else.

So, if you're excusing Trump, why aren't you excusing Bill, or Hillary?

There's a word for alleged Christians like you:  hypocrite

Acts 4:36-5:11

Oceander

This is not in your hands.  Nor mine.

The future of the country is at stake and there is a man caught making a lewd statement on a video (an adulterer) and a woman who has spent her entire life protecting and defending an adulterer (who was also a president).

I'll still take Trump.

You won't get Trump.  You have already voted for Clinton, and you have guaranteed that Clinton will be president.  It's amazing how that simple fact has yet to dawn on you.  I suggest you listen to Sen. Lee's video:

Oceander

This is what you support:

HAPPY2BME

All of that applies with equal force to Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and everyone else.

So, if you're excusing Trump, why aren't you excusing Bill, or Hillary?

There's a word for alleged Christians like you:  hypocrite

Acts 4:36-5:11

=================================

I can't look into the heart of either Bill Clinton or Donald Trump, nor can you.

You said Bill Clinton was not running for president, so why do you keep bringing him up?

Offline roamer_1

[...]

Yes, indeed. Those who stretch the Torah of YHWH to justify evil and indict good are certainly hypocrites.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 07:20:53 am by roamer_1 »