Author Topic: Donald Trump, Groper In Chief  (Read 1464 times)

geronl

Donald Trump, Groper In Chief
« on: October 08, 2016, 02:47:31 am »
Harth and her longtime boyfriend were in meetings with Trump to forge a business partnership. “He was relentless,” Harth recalled in an interview, describing how on Dec. 12, 1992, he took the couple to dinner and a club — and then situated himself beside Harth and ran his hands up her skirt, to her crotch. “I didn’t know how to handle it. I would go away from him and say I have to go to the restroom. It was the escape route.”

On Jan. 24, 1993, Harth and Houraney went to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida for a contract-signing celebration, bringing along some “calendar girls” at Trump’s request. He offered Harth a tour of the estate and then pulled her into the empty bedroom of his daughter Ivanka.

“I was admiring the decoration, and next thing I know he’s pushing me against a wall and has his hands all over me,” Harth told me. “He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out.” Harth says she was desperately protesting, and finally managed to run out of the room and find the group again. She and Houraney left rather than stay the night, as they had intended.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html?smid=tw-share&_r=1

his own daughters bedroom!!

Oceander

Re: Donald Trump, Groper In Chief
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 02:52:24 am »
I don't know about that NYT article, it reads like it's taking a smidge of truth and trying to build a juggernaut mostly out of innuendo.

geronl

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 02:57:43 am »
I don't know about that NYT article, it reads like it's taking a smidge of truth and trying to build a juggernaut mostly out of innuendo.

using actual names of actual people, with dates and everything is not  innuendo

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 03:06:59 am »
using actual names of actual people, with dates and everything is not  innuendo

True enough, but from what I read, it still seems within the realm of he-said-she-said.  I'm not saying Trump isn't a POS, just that I don't entirely trust everything that's said in the article.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 03:08:32 am »
True enough, but from what I read, it still seems within the realm of he-said-she-said.  I'm not saying Trump isn't a POS, just that I don't entirely trust everything that's said in the article.

More trustworthy than Trump, who always lies.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 03:13:43 am »

After the video from today, any innuendo will be believed.  Trump is so friggin' burnt toast.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2016, 04:45:12 am »
No innuendo, this was included in a lawsuit against trump that trump settled. the orange menace is evil and is taking many down with him.

He is a menace.

Good to see you man...
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 05:01:17 am »
Ok, ok!  I cry uncle!!

#DumpTrump - make it trend!

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 10:27:20 am »
A lot if thus stuff had been out there.  Many of us paid attention right from the beginning. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 11:00:55 am »
A lot if thus stuff had been out there.  Many of us paid attention right from the beginning.

Just as an aside/FWIW:

The most frustrating thing I have found when being active in politics/political related issues is that there is always a small group of people that do their research and know the issue. There's always a portion more that are generally semi informed but aren't versed in the issue and the majority that are either unaware of it or openly hostile to your position.

The semi informed group will get up to speed pretty quickly once presented with info or at least direction to find their own. The problem comes in as more people, IE regular non political animal types, learn about it. That problem being that they come in at different times and those with knowledge have to start from scratch, This is why you see some topics being brought up time and time again when one would think everyone 'knew'.

Nothing special there either as thats the way of the world with any knowledge. It's just the process.

UNFORTUNATELY, those openly hostile to a given topic, those on the other team, take advantage of this extensively, to obfuscate the given issue. Everything from the simple 'Old news' excuse to outright lying about the facts involved. We see that as the chosen mode employed by Trump supporters frequently. And thats why you often find yourself repeating the very same arguments with the very same people you know you've done this with before.

What most people don't realize is that it's a tried and true leftist tactic. The intent is twofold. 1: to wear you down and goad you into mistakes which they immediately capitalize on by 'proving' you to have said 'one thing one min, and something else the next. Which hits at your honesty and credibility on the issue and 2: to make people so sick of hearing it they shut the issue out completely.

If you go back through this or ANY political outlet on the web, you'll see that pattern repeat.