Author Topic: Trump mocks people who pronounce 'Nevada' wrong and then gets it wrong himself – in Nevada!  (Read 719 times)

geronl

Donald Trump got the potato-potahto pronunciation of 'Nevada' wrong on Wednesday during a campaign speech before 4,000 people in Reno.

While bemoaning the Silver State's problem with opioid addiction, he tried to show his crowd he was one of them.

'You know what I said? You know what I said? I said when I came out here – I said, "Nobody says it the other way, it has to be Nev-AAH-da".' Trump boomed.

Some in the crowd chuckled while others yelled, 'Nev-AAA-da,' pronouncing the middle syllable like the first sound in the word 'apple.'

'And If you don't say it correctly – and it didn't happen to me, but it happened to a friend of mine. He was killed!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3824802/Trump-mocks-people-pronounce-Nevada-wrong-gets-wrong-Nevada.html#ixzz4MLYKeJMq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The man is a clown.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:27:18 pm by geronl »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Is he going to be making stops in Ore-ee-gon and Warshington next?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Takes a good week, destroys it by being an idiot.

Online LMAO

Takes a good week, destroys it by being an idiot.

This is minor compared to his statement he insults women for entertainment purposes and threatening to sue over "nasty" ads of which both will end up in the next Hillary ad
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy