Author Topic: GORED: Hillary dispatches second surrogate accused of sexual assault  (Read 654 times)

HAPPY2BME

October 6, 2016
By Victor Skinner

Former Vice President Al Gore is hitting the campaign trail for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, making him the second Clinton surrogate with a history of sex assault accusations.

Clinton is deploying Gore – “the very oldest of the old guard,” as CNN describes him – in a reported attempt to court millennial voters the former secretary of state has struggled to energize throughout her campaign by appealing to their purported interest in climate change.

What likely will not energize millennials is a second Clinton surrogate with a track record of treating women like their personal property.

“To every survivor of sexual assault…You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We’re with you.” —Hillary

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) September 14, 2015

Clinton’s embrace of Gore is perplexing considering her proclamation on Twitter in September to “every survivor of sexual assault … You have the right to be heard.

“You have the right to be believed,” she tweeted. “We’re with you.”

And among you.

Gore was accused by multiple massage therapists of attempting to solicit a happy ending to hours long massage sessions in the mid-2000s. An Oregon masseuse filed a complaint against Gore after the 54-year-old woman was called in for the “VIP” client’s three-hour massage session, where Gore was “out of control,” like a “sex-crazed poodle,” The Oregonian reported.

“He pleaded, groped me, grabbed me, engulfed me in embrace, tongue kissed me, massaged me, grabbed my breasts,” the woman said in a complaint to Portland police obtained by Fox 12 Oregon.

The woman’s report prompted other masseuses to come forward with similar claims, including one woman who told police Gore wanted a “chakra release,” otherwise known as a hand-job, Business Insider reports.

“I was shocked and I did not massage beyond what is considered a safe, nonsexual area of the abdomen,” the woman said, according to a transcript of her interview published by The New York Times. “He further insisted and acted angry, becoming verbally sharp and loud.

“I went into much deeper shock as I realized it appeared he was demanding sexual favors or sexual behaviors.”

The woman alleged Gore also attempted to pressure her into sex, and she didn’t know what to do.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/gored-hillary-dispatches-second-surrogate-accused-sexual-assault/

HAPPY2BME

Re: GORED: Hillary dispatches second surrogate accused of sexual assault
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 02:53:20 pm »
do we another big round of fresh frontal assaults on D.T. today?

HAPPY2BME

Re: GORED: Hillary dispatches second surrogate accused of sexual assault
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 02:55:49 pm »