Author Topic: Hillary Clinton, Bane of the Secret Service (from National Review)  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
One of the best ways to evaluate a politician or celebrity is how they behave when the red light's off,  or toward the folks who make their daily life easier or safer. 

Hillary Clinton, it appears,  is quite the evil shrew towards those who've pledged to take a bullet for her:

Hillary Clinton, Bane of the Secret Service

Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton. “F*** off,” she replied. That exchange is one among many that active and retired Secret Service agents shared with Ronald Kessler, author of First Family Detail, a compelling look at the intrepid personnel who shield America’s presidents and their families — and at those whom they guard.

Kessler writes flatteringly and critically about people in both parties. Regarding the Clintons, Kessler presents Chelsea as a model protectee who respected and appreciated her agents. He describes Bill as a difficult chief executive, but an easygoing ex-president. And Kessler exposes Hillary as an epically abusive Arctic monster. “When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Kessler explains. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident.” He adds: “Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.” 

Yet one more piece of evidence for the horror we face as we try to pick which hateful human being to vote for this November. 

« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 12:31:37 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline mountaineer

Re: Hillary Clinton, Bane of the Secret Service (from National Review)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 01:20:12 pm »
Big contrast to the way the Bush family members or the Reagans treated USSS agents. Hillary is classless and hateful.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 01:43:44 pm »
Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton. “F*** off,” she replied.

That one anecdote tells you everything you need to know about Hillary Rodham.   

She is at heart a despotic and wicked person,  and she will be a cruel and vindictive ruler. 

People who are willing to let this woman get her hands on power are fools,  and inadvertent allies of evil.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 02:20:10 pm »

That one anecdote tells you everything you need to know about Hillary Rodham.   

She is at heart a despotic and wicked person,  and she will be a cruel and vindictive ruler. 

People who are willing to let this woman get her hands on power are fools,  and inadvertent allies of evil.

Fools?    Hillary's evil, but so is her opponent.  By your logic, only a fool would vote for either one of 'em. 

The real fools are those who promoted Trump as her opponent this year, forcing the rest of us to recoil from the fetid stink of this election.   

Gary Johnson's an honest man,  a decent human being  and a supporter of limited, Constitutional government.   Call me a fool, but that's who I'm expecting to vote for.   And I won't have to hose myself down afterwards.   
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 02:21:19 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 02:22:05 pm »
Fools?    Hillary's evil, but so is her opponent.  By your logic, only a fool would vote for either one of 'em. 

The real fools are those who promoted Trump as her opponent this year, forcing the rest of us to recoil from the fetid stink of this election.   

Gary Johnson's an honest man,  a decent human being  and a supporter of limited, Constitutional government.   Call me a fool, but that's who I'm voting for.   And I won't have to hose myself down afterwards.   

If Castle's not on the ballot in Texas, Johnson's an alternative.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 04:05:13 pm »
I have a friend of a friend that after college back in the late 90's went to work for the Secret Service.  He unfortunately drew the Hillary Clinton detail assignment.

It was pretty much an "unspoken thing" that we all didn't talk about his job due to security protocols, but there were parties we would be at and eventually one of my other friends would become drunk enough to tactlessly start asking questions... asking about Hillary.

He was calm and cool about it, tight-lipped and professional... but you could see it in his eyes that there were days when he just wanted to put his gun in his mouth and blow his head off.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 04:20:16 pm »
One big difference between Trump and Hillary.

We can oppose Trump's lunacy,  but the media will cover for Hillary's.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 04:50:01 pm »
I have a friend of a friend that after college back in the late 90's went to work for the Secret Service.  He unfortunately drew the Hillary Clinton detail assignment.

It was pretty much an "unspoken thing" that we all didn't talk about his job due to security protocols, but there were parties we would be at and eventually one of my other friends would become drunk enough to tactlessly start asking questions... asking about Hillary.

He was calm and cool about it, tight-lipped and professional... but you could see it in his eyes that there were days when he just wanted to put his gun in his mouth and blow his head off.

I know how it is.  I've got an aquaintance who's a Washington insider who's told me things about Hillary that would astonish you - especially regarding her paranoia and corruption.   I don't dare say anything more,  but I know the real score,  and her resemblance in so many ways to Richard Nixon is breathtaking.   
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 04:51:08 pm by Jazzhead »