Author Topic: Megyn Kelly Slams Trump for Only Sitting Down With Hannity and Avoiding ‘Unsafe Spaces’  (Read 1248 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/megyn-kelly-slams-trump-for-only-sitting-down-with-hannity-and-avoiding-unsafe-spaces/

Megyn Kelly Slams Trump for Only Sitting Down With Hannity and Avoiding ‘Unsafe Spaces’

by Josh Feldman | 9:21 pm,
October 5th, 2016 VIDEO

Megyn Kelly threw some shade at Sean Hannity after the debate last week, but tonight she took a far more direct shot at her colleague and fellow Fox primetime host.

To be fair, it was more of a shot at Donald Trump in a segment where Kelly called out both him and Hillary Clinton for sticking with softball interviews instead of subjecting themselves to hard-hitting questions.

And after ripping Clinton for doing interviews with entertainment outlets, Kelly said this:

“Donald Trump, with all due respect to my friend at 10:00, will go on Hannity and pretty much only Hannity and will not venture out to the unsafe spaces these days, which doesn’t exactly expand the tent.”
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Nixon never sweat this bad:

Sean HannityVerified account
‏@seanhannity
@megynkelly u should be mad at  @HillaryClinton   Clearly you support her. And @realDonaldTrump did talk to u.

Offline Frank Cannon

Nixon never sweat this bad:

Sean HannityVerified account
‏@seanhannity
@megynkelly u should be mad at  @HillaryClinton   Clearly you support her. And @realDonaldTrump did talk to u.

Hilarious. Hannity spun off the rails again today after saying that he would never talk about people like Beck who were against Trump. Said he didn't care about those people. Looks like he figured out that his boy is sinking like a lead weight because of Donny's incompetence and can't handle the truth..

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Payback is indeed, a bitch, Megyn!

If you'd only not tried to be part of the story....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

Payback is indeed, a bitch, Megyn!

If you'd only not tried to be part of the story....

And your gal pal Hannity isn't part of the story? That retarded monkey was mentioned in the debate as a half assed excuse from Donny.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Of the two, Megyn is much more professional.  Sean is now a certified joke.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline kevindavis007

Didn't Sean complain about Chris Matthews??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online mountaineer

Meanwhile, Hillary sits down with entertainer Steve Harvey, after telling him which questions to ask. Hard-hitting journalism all 'round.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She's off the reservation again. 

Offline skeeter

Sean should avoid Penn State. He'll cause a riot for sure.

Offline Longmire

@DCPatriot

Kelly is/was a pariah at Fox and I'm not sure Ailes departure changes that.

Doesn't sound like she and Hannity can continue working at the same network

My money is on Kelly leaving.

Offline chae

I'm just waiting for Trump to go after Hilary even half as hard as he went after Megyn Kelly for daring to question him.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

Not so sure about that....as FOX wants to 'appear' more mainstream.  They make that harder when Hannity...a very public cheerleader for Conservativism...holds the 10-11 slot.

OTOH...can't 'see' Kelly moving anywhere unless it's for the anchor on one of the big 3 news slots.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

@DCPatriot

More likely Hannity is fired after the Trump loss and he goes to Trump TV.

Offline Just_Victor

Gotta wonder if the whole dust-up isn't contrived for the sake of ratings.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline sinkspur

DPRK News Service ‏@DPRK_News  11h11 hours ago
Antics and absurdities of United States television jester Sean Hannity bring joy and merriment to children worldwide.

Silver Pines

@Emjay

John Podhoretz ‏@jpodhoretz  12h12 hours ago Manhattan, NY
Let me explain this clearly: Megyn far more important to Fox's future than Sean. If only one remains, it'll be Megyn

Offline Longmire

Not so sure about that....as FOX wants to 'appear' more mainstream.  They make that harder when Hannity...a very public cheerleader for Conservativism...holds the 10-11 slot.

OTOH...can't 'see' Kelly moving anywhere unless it's for the anchor on one of the big 3 news slots.

Fox wants to appear more mainstream while holding on to its core audience.

Hannity has the core audience ratings, so I doubt he's leaving.

OTOH Fox can hire almost anyone to give them a mainstream appearance.

Kelly is replaceable, more-so if her ratings continue to slip.

I see her on MSNBC in a year but agree with @sinkspur ...the election result may be the determining factor.

Offline rodamala

I stopped listening to Hannity's radio program on the way home from work back during the primary season.  Hearing him gush all the time for his new God... and Trump's slimy lawyer buddy (who was on the air EVERY DAY), trashing "Ted CROOOZE", on the behalf of "Mister Trump" was enough.  Bubye, Sean.