Author Topic: Kaine Claims His Son Wouldn’t Be Prosecuted If He Handled Classified Information Like Clinton  (Read 684 times)

HAPPY2BME

BY: Chandler Gill   Follow @chandlergillDC
October 4, 2016

“If your son or my son handled classified information the way Hillary Clinton did, they would be court-martialed,” he said.

That is absolutely false and you know that,” Kaine said. “You know that.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzabXaKjFio

http://freebeacon.com/politics/kaine-son-wouldnt-prosecuted-handled-classified/

HAPPY2BME

kaine is not able, but in this case he's absolutely correct that anyone caught doing what hillary was caught doing would NOT be court martialed or put in prison.

right?

Offline LMAO

kaine is not able, but in this case he's absolutely correct that anyone caught doing what hillary was caught doing would NOT be court martialed or put in prison.

right?

Talk to anyone who has ever been in a position of coming in contact with classified info and ask them what would happen if they did what she did.

I would call Kaine an idiot but that would be an insult to all the idiots of the world
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline ConstitutionRose

I'm sure he is correct.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Night Hides Not

Talk to anyone who has ever been in a position of coming in contact with classified info and ask them what would happen if they did what she did.

I would call Kaine an idiot but that would be an insult to all the idiots of the world

Would Kaine's son be court martialed? I can't answer that, but I do know that a West Pointer's career was over after he lost a confidential document during a field exercise. As a young lieutenant, I was terrified of losing my CEOI, a small document containing call signs to be used while communicating during field exercises. It was hung around our necks with a chain, similar to those that hold dog tags.

I'm sure others with military experience have similar tales: chain breaks out in the field, CEOI is lost in the woods, desert, etc.

ETA:  during my tour in Germany, my clearance was upgraded to NATO Cosmic (Top Secret). I was one of a handful of ADA officers in short range air defense units with such a clearance. IIRC, it was required of Nike Hercules officers due to their "special" weapons.

I don't think I ever saw any TS info, but it was a requirement to enter the CP at the air bases we defended, and there was always a requirement for an Army Liaison Officer. They got a "two-fer" with me, as I was the unofficial Nuclear Biological and Chemical (NBC) Warfare officer when I was "in the hole."

I was a brash young butterbar who spoke up when the Base NBC officer went overboard on an exercise input. I suggested a lower alert level based on the situation, and the Wing Cdr liked my response, as did the Evaluation Team Chief. 30 minutes later, I overheard the Wing Cdr bellow out, "as long as I'm in command, I want that Army Lieutenant up here whenever there's an NBC input." Pretty heady stuff, considering that encompassed the first 90 minutes of my first tac eval in the hole.

I had been my unit's NBC officer for about a year, so it was all second nature to me.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:42:22 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.