Author Topic: Mike Pence Bashes Hillary for Supporting Partial-Birth Abortion: How Can You Kill “a Child Almost Born?”  (Read 994 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mike Pence Bashes Hillary for Supporting Partial-Birth Abortion: How Can You Kill “a Child Almost Born?”

Republican vice presidential candidate Mike Pence went after Hillary Clinton’s pro-abortion positions last night in the vice presidential debate. He made it clear the pro-abortion Democrat strongly supports partial-birth abortions and using taxpayer money to pay for abortions.

Despite pro-abortion vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine’s desire to separate himself from Hillary Clinton’s pro-abortion views, Pence tied the two together. He said that while Kane has historically opposed text her finding for abortions that cane is now supporting a presidential candidate who wants to force Americans to fund abortions.

“I think if you’re going to be pro-life you should be pro-adoption. But what I can’t understand is with Hillary Clinton and now the senator at her side — is to support a practice like partial birth abortion — and to hold to the view — I know Senator you hold pro-life views personally, but the very idea that a child that is almost born into the world could still have their life taken from them is just anathema to me,” Pence said. “I cannot have conscious about a party that supports that.”

Read More At: http://www.lifenews.com/2016/10/05/mike-pence-bashes-hillary-for-supporting-partial-birth-abortion-how-can-you-kill-a-child-almost-born/