Author Topic: Frank Luntz Focus Group: ‘Kaine Is Interrupting Too Much’  (Read 1125 times)

HAPPY2BME

Frank Luntz Focus Group: ‘Kaine Is Interrupting Too Much’
« on: October 05, 2016, 02:23:35 am »
October 4, 2016 10:02 PM

FARMVILLE, Va. (CBSNewYork) — A focus group being conducted by CBS News contributor Frank Luntz believes Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine is interrupting Republican nominee Mike Pence too much during the debate.

“Kaine is interrupting too much,” Luntz tweeted. “The focus group wants the moderator to lay down the law and shut him up until it’s his turn.”

Kaine is interrupting way too much.

The focus group wants the moderator to lay down the law and shut him up until it's his turn. #VPDebate

— Frank Luntz (@FrankLuntz) October 5, 2016

The debate is being moderated by CBS News’ Elaine Quijano.

Luntz said Pence is “winning” the debate because Kaine is interrupting constantly.

“Mike Pence is winning because Tim Kaine cannot debate like an adult without interruptions,” Luntz tweeted.

Mike Pence is winning because Tim Kaine cannot debate like an adult without interruptions. #VPDebate pic.twitter.com/qGEoStPhMt

Who's winning the #VPDebate so far?

• 16 say Pence
    • 10 say Kaine

Why?Pence is talking about what he's for, Kaine only what he's against.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/04/focus-group-vice-presidential-debate/

HAPPY2BME

Re: Frank Luntz Focus Group: ‘Kaine Is Interrupting Too Much’
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 02:25:11 am »
i swear tim kaine is getting his talking points right here

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 02:26:54 am »

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 02:49:20 am »
I watched it and no question Pence did better.

The areas were he stumbled was any defense he had to make for Trump.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 02:53:14 am »
i swear tim kaine is getting his talking points right here

Yeah...that's the ticket...we are the ONLY forum on the web.....we also control how people all over America will vote....stop being so rude.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 03:08:35 am »
FULL VP DEBATE: Mike Pence vs Tim Kaine - Vice Presidential Debate - Longwood University 10/4/2016)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj45Zzk9xpI

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2016, 05:32:16 am »
RNC: Kaine interrupted over 70 times

The Republican National Committee claimed Tim Kaine interrupted Mike Pence and the moderator over 70 times during Tuesday’s vice presidential debate.

Shortly after the debate ended, the RNC made a quick note of Kaine’s aggressive style in an email to reporters.

The email simply included a pair of tweets from reporters, citing specific voters being turned off by the Democratic vice presidential nominee's style.

“Undecided voter in Ohio says, 'Kaine came off like a jerk' tonight. Adds that he 'reinforced' some of the negatives about Clinton,” read one tweet from CNN’s Dan Merica.

In a separate statement, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus described Kaine as having “desperately flailed away with empty platitudes and constant interruptions.”

Throughout Tuesday’s debate, Kaine did repeatedly interject, drawing the attention of many debate watchers on social media.

And outside analysis confirms that Kaine did push harder to interject. Analysis from FiveThirtyEight found that Kaine interrupted over 70 times, compared to just over 40 interruptions for Pence.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/299338-rnc-kaine-interrupted-debate-over-70-times

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 05:40:32 am »
...we are the ONLY forum on the web.....we also control how people all over America will vote....

We are and we can? Awesome! In that case I am going to force everyone to vote for Jim Hedges of the Prohibition party. It's about time, isn't it?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2016, 05:44:30 am »
And if Hillary wins, Kaine will only be a heartbeat away.  As much as I can't stomach Hillary,  Kaine would be even more of an embarrassment.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2016, 05:44:47 am »

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2016, 03:38:25 pm »

I had no idea the Prohibition Party still existed, let alone that they were putting forth President and VP candidates. And they're going to be on the ballot in three states! Maybe.  Sadly, it appears that they won't be on the ballot in Texas, so I won't be able to vote for them.  :shrug:
Let it burn.