Author Topic: Hillary -Who Lost $6 Billion of YOUR MONEY at State Dept- Bashes Trump for Losing $1 Billion of HIS MONEY in Business  (Read 823 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary -Who Lost $6 Billion of YOUR MONEY at State Dept- Bashes Trump for Losing $1 Billion of HIS MONEY in Business

Jim Hoft Oct 4th, 2016 7:38 am 91 Comments

Pot Meet Kettle–
hillary-wells-fargo-angry

Hillary Clinton attacked Donald Trump on Monday for losing nearly a billion dollars of HIS MONEY in a single year.

“What kind of genius loses $1 billion in a single year?”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hillary-lost-6-billion-money-1-year-bashes-trump-losing-1-billion-money-1-year/
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 08:17:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

She needs to be very careful making statements like this because they leave her wide open.

She questions Trump's ethics. Does Hillary Clinton strike anyone as being a credible proponent of political ethics?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

She needs to be very careful making statements like this because they leave her wide open.

She questions Trump's ethics. Does Hillary Clinton strike anyone as being a credible proponent of political ethics?

"Pot, meet kettle."

Offline Norm Lenhart

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Give him a chance and I have little doubt that Trump can top it.