Author Topic: Pence On Media Attempts To Destroy Trump: ‘This S**t Is Really Fun To Watch’ Read m  (Read 1431 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pence On Media Attempts To Destroy Trump: ‘This S**t Is Really Fun To Watch’ [VIDEO]
Derek Hunter
Contributor
9:03 AM 10/04/2016

DailyCaller

Republican vice presidential nominee Gov. Mike Pence is known as a reserved man of faith who has a deep interest in policy. That image made his remarks Monday night all the more out of character when, speaking about the media’s attempts to take down Donald Trump, Pence told a crowd in Ashland, Va., “This shit if really fun to watch.”

He recounted how he experiences attempts by establishment media outlets to damage Trump.

“It’s like almost every day they come up with something new and different,” Pence said. “They say, ‘Now we got him,’ ‘He said this,’ ‘We can parse that,’ you with me? ‘He tweeted this.’ And they think they finally got him. And then they turn on the television the next morning and Donald Trump is still standing stronger than ever before and fighting for the American people. This shit really is fun to watch, I’ll tell you what.”

video at link

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/04/pence-on-media-attempts-to-destroy-trump-this-st-is-really-fun-to-watch-video/#ixzz4M8LpPldD

« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 04:20:04 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

"“This shit if really fun to watch.”"

There's the voice of conservatism right there. The man of faith that's gonna stabilize the psychotic actions of his boss.

HAPPY2BME

There's the voice of conservatism right there. The man of faith that's gonna stabilize the psychotic actions of his boss.

=============================

what part of shit do you not understand?

Offline sinkspur

Pleased to see that the level of discourse is continuing to spiral downward to include the VP.  Pence will never recover from his reprehensible ass-kissing of Trump.

Meanwhile, the Trump family shows its genius:

Major GarrettVerified account
‏@MajorCBS
Via @EricTrump   @AmericaNewsroom  on @mike_pence "his track record in his home state, in Illinois is exactly why we picked him...
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LMAO

Not that a lot of it has been the result of his own doing, but the media has been really bad this election cycle when it comes to covering Trump.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Norm Lenhart

=============================

what part of shit do you not understand?

Do you REALLY want that question answered? Because I will be all to happy to spell it out for you. Solely at your request of course. I will be blameless.

Offline skeeter

Not that a lot of it has been the result of his own doing, but the media has been really bad this election cycle when it comes to covering Trump.

Yeah, they aren't even trying to hide it now.

Offline LMAO

Yeah, they aren't even trying to hide it now.

Not only are they not even trying to hide it they seem to be actively campaigning on her behalf
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It shouldn't be fun to watch, it is pitiful from all aspects. If this were a movie (the sequel to Idiocracy) it would be fun to watch, but this is reality and it is disturbing how much the Republican party and most importantly, the voting populace has degraded.

Offline LMAO

It shouldn't be fun to watch, it is pitiful from all aspects. If this were a movie (the sequel to Idiocracy) it would be fun to watch, but this is reality and it is disturbing how much the Republican party and most importantly, the voting populace has degraded.

Trump's and Clinton's come and go

What they leave behind is their garbage that has to be dealt with for decades. Things like more crushing debt, new and unsustainable government programs, bad court appointments, terrible and freedom threatening laws....

Barry Goldwater

Offline Norm Lenhart

It is for sure. But it's just history repeating as it always does. We are at the point the roman and British empires collapsed. When we lost the schools to the communists, we lost the county. Because a relative handful of people alive today actually know their history. All we can do is teach our kids and hope that once the world restructures and the people that destroyed it are gone, they will be able to rebuild what remains based on the ideals that created America the first time.

@INVAR

Offline Suppressed

IWe are at the point the roman and British empires collapsed.

Yes... Sunsets on Empire aren't fun...

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Apparently being psychotic and gross is catching.  Why would he use this term when there are plenty of other ways to say it?  Disgusting.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Not only are they not even trying to hide it they seem to be actively campaigning on her behalf

Actually, we are focusing on the remark by Pence.  The media is biased, we all know that.  But Trump keeps giving them a bunch of stuff to work with.

And now the supposed good guy says "This S*** is fun to watch."  All righty then.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Apparently being psychotic and gross is catching.  Why would he use this term when there are plenty of other ways to say it?  Disgusting.

Pence was always a RINO at best. But it is what it is. He signed on with a guy that destroys little people for sport. It's incrementalism. He's just making Trumps attitude 'mainstream' / OK for those not fully drunk on orange KoolAid. Basically he's telling the wavering "Go on, let it all out. It's OK to be more like Donnie."