Author Topic: 27 Governors Say They Wont Accept Syrian Refugees  (Read 609 times)

rangerrebew

27 Governors Say They Wont Accept Syrian Refugees
« on: October 04, 2016, 10:58:42 am »

Here's a map of every state refusing to accept Syrian refugees

Updated by Sarah Frostenson and Dara Lind on November 17, 2015, 11:25 a.m. ET

In the wake of Friday's deadly terrorist attacks in Paris, more than twenty US governors have said they won't allow Syrian refugees to resettle in their state.

As of Tuesday morning, 27 governors had issued statements saying they would bar Syrian refugees from settling in their states, citing fears that violent extremists will masquerade as refugees in order to gain entry to the United States.

http://www.vox.com/2015/11/16/974645...gees-governors

HonestJohn

Re: 27 Governors Say They Wont Accept Syrian Refugees
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 11:25:17 am »

Here's a map of every state refusing to accept Syrian refugees

Updated by Sarah Frostenson and Dara Lind on November 17, 2015, 11:25 a.m. ET

In the wake of Friday's deadly terrorist attacks in Paris, more than twenty US governors have said they won't allow Syrian refugees to resettle in their state.

As of Tuesday morning, 27 governors had issued statements saying they would bar Syrian refugees from settling in their states, citing fears that violent extremists will masquerade as refugees in order to gain entry to the United States.

http://www.vox.com/2015/11/16/974645...gees-governors

This is from November 2015...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: 27 Governors Say They Wont Accept Syrian Refugees
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 12:44:35 am »
This is from November 2015...

Link no workee for me anyhows.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley