Author Topic: Wait, isn’t Trump supposed to be good at navigating bloated bureaucracy?  (Read 480 times)

Offline corbe

Wait, isn’t Trump supposed to be good at navigating bloated bureaucracy?

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has issued a cease and desist to the Trump Foundation preventing them from fundraising in New York. As the “sole regulator” of charities in the state, it’s within their right.

Moreover, Schneiderman has had it out for Trump for months, perhaps years. When this headline first came across the wire, I assumed he found some questionable piece of evidence to finally nail Trump on something. Did he manufacturer witnesses making claims of major abuses? Did he find a whistleblower to come forward and call into question their fundraising practices? Perhaps they found through three degrees of separation how the foundation took a check from a guy whose cousin’s buddy once posted a picture of himself holding an ISIS flag.

Nope. Trump was busted for not filing paperwork.

Trump’s charity is now on hold from fundraising because they didn’t register with the Charities Bureau. This move is obviously politically motivated, but one must ask, “Why didn’t he just file?” If he and his surrogates are to be believed, he’s “a genius” with a “very good brain” who only hires the “best people.” Those labels don’t jibe when your charity skips the basic step of filing with the Charities Bureau. Isn’t navigating the waters of bureaucracy supposed to be his selling point?

More

http://www.modernpatriots.org/post/151297959927/wait-isnt-trump-supposed-to-be-good-at
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline The_Reader_David

Yeah, he's also supposedly a business genius, but apparently managed to lose nearly a billion dollars (over a billion in current dollars) in one year.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline LMAO

It seems the fantasies that many of his backers have created in their minds regarding Trump are starting to fall apart. If you look at alot of the comments that are starting to brew at Trump Republic, there is starting to be some dissension in the ranks of the believers. Oh sure, there are many that try to get them back to showing proper fealty. But previously created narratives are being pushed aside by reality.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Norm Lenhart

It seems the fantasies that many of his backers have created in their minds regarding Trump are starting to fall apart. If you look at alot of the comments that are starting to brew at Trump Republic, there is starting to be some dissension in the ranks of the believers. Oh sure, there are many that try to get them back to showing proper fealty. But previously created narratives are being pushed aside by reality.

It's because of the same problem they have had throughout their lesser evil voting lives. They don't 'think'. They emote. Had they actually ever once spent 5 min. actually looking beyond whatever propaganda someone fed them, they'd have seen the problems many actual CONSERVATIVES tried warning them about.

But they knew better. Again. Every one of Trumps problems was there for the reading and in fact, Trump himself wrote them all down himself and sold them the book. But they knew better than Trump too.

Takes the term 'mindless arrogance' to a whole new level on all their parts.