Author Topic: Trump suggests vets with PTSD aren’t ‘strong’ and ‘can’t handle it’  (Read 4950 times)

Offline Victoria33

Draft dodger lectures veterans.
@sinkspur

His sentences are so cut up with poor grammar and wrong words, who knows what he was saying or meant.  It will be the same with world leaders.  They won't know what he means, either, so why not just bomb the hell out of the US in case what he said was interpreted as a threat.   Why would anyone vote for this dumb ox?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 02:33:42 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
This is another media driven story..taken out of context...

OK, I agree.  After re-reading it.  Many people I am sure have friends and relatives who have suffered this.  Its personal to me.  But I jumped to conclusions.  Every candidate should do everything possible to improve physical and mental health benefits for our military.  Our military should also be the very first votes in.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
OK, I agree.  After re-reading it.  Many people I am sure have friends and relatives who have suffered this.  Its personal to me.  But I jumped to conclusions.  Every candidate should do everything possible to improve physical and mental health benefits for our military.  Our military should also be the very first votes in.

He's so inartful in the way he phrases things. I can guarantee that there are plenty of vets who would hear his spiel and conclude that if they were struggling psychologically/emotionally/physically, they'd rather die than admit to being anything less strong like those in that room.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Norm Lenhart

He's so inartful in the way he phrases things. I can guarantee that there are plenty of vets who would hear his spiel and conclude that if they were struggling psychologically/emotionally/physically, they'd rather die than admit to being anything less strong like those in that room.

Well thats the thing. His "inartful" comments happen every time he opens his mouth on any subject.  I personally believe that the facts and history show that Donald Trump kisses up to the military when it suits him, then leaves them in the lurch as he did with his fundraiser stunts. (Trump supporters out there, don't bother denying it. It's on record he has to be forced into honoring his commitments to the military and everyone else).

So when this idiot gets up there and 'inartfully' says this crap, it's because he A: has no idea what he's talking about RE PTSD and B: doesn't care anyway.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:36:01 am by Norm Lenhart »