Author Topic: 'Everybody knew it was a cover-up.' Secret Service officer blows lid off 'Murdered Mom' case  (Read 1121 times)

rangerrebew

'Everybody knew it was a cover-up'
Secret Service officer blows lid off 'Murdered Mom' case
Published: 17 hours ago

WASHINGTON – Three years to the day after her death at the hands of federal officers on Oct. 3, 2013, the cover-up over the shooting of unarmed, suburban mother Miriam Carey is unraveling in a sensational way.

An informant has stepped forward to confirm a cover-up by federal law enforcement officers in the Carey killing.

A Secret Service officer, upset over what he sees as the unjust shooting, delivered the bombshell revelation.

“Everybody knew it was a cover-up,” the officer bluntly told WND in an interview.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/everybody-knew-it-was-a-cover-up/#vQeXylUkpoSDxdlX.99

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I still have issue with calling this unjust, a cover up or a conspiracy.

It was a tragedy, but I don't know what else the Secret Service should have done in this case. You have one of the highest secure zones in the world, and an unknown party driving erratically through it, jumping curbs and crashing gates. She was using her car as a deadly weapon and refusing to comply with instructions to stop.

The secret service doesn't have the convenience of sitting down and having a psych evaluation with her, discussing her motivations, and trying to talk her out of it. For all they knew, that was Achmed with a car full of fertilizer.

I also question their anonymous informant's statement that they believed 'no felony had been committed'- crossing that secure line without stopping, coming close to hitting law enforcement officials could be a violation of several felonies including attempted murder. The other statement came from a family member who is in law enforcement who is potentially party to a lawsuit. Also, this story is being used to push WND's conspiracy theory book on the subject so of course, they are going to take that route in this article. (basically, this story is one big advertisement for the book).

Online mountaineer

I agree. Ab. On the internet, everyone's an expert (with 20/20 hindsight) when it comes to how police should or should not respond to any given situation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I still have issue with calling this unjust, a cover up or a conspiracy.

It was a tragedy, but I don't know what else the Secret Service should have done in this case. You have one of the highest secure zones in the world, and an unknown party driving erratically through it, jumping curbs and crashing gates. She was using her car as a deadly weapon and refusing to comply with instructions to stop.

The secret service doesn't have the convenience of sitting down and having a psych evaluation with her, discussing her motivations, and trying to talk her out of it. For all they knew, that was Achmed with a car full of fertilizer.

I also question their anonymous informant's statement that they believed 'no felony had been committed'- crossing that secure line without stopping, coming close to hitting law enforcement officials could be a violation of several felonies including attempted murder. The other statement came from a family member who is in law enforcement who is potentially party to a lawsuit. Also, this story is being used to push WND's conspiracy theory book on the subject so of course, they are going to take that route in this article. (basically, this story is one big advertisement for the book).

Nice try, slick...but no cigar.

All she was doing was trying to avoid the police and get the hell out of there.  When she attempted to turn around, she hit a concrete thingy...like Hillary leaned against when she went spastic...and disobeyed and officer's order to stop.

They unloaded their weapons on her...despite there being a baby strapped in the back seat.

Her crime is essentially no different that the recent cop shootings of blacks across the country.

Seems African-Americans have a real problem with obeying a law enforcement order....must be in the genes.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Nice try, slick...but no cigar.

All she was doing was trying to avoid the police and get the hell out of there.  When she attempted to turn around, she hit a concrete thingy...like Hillary leaned against when she went spastic...and disobeyed and officer's order to stop.

They unloaded their weapons on her...despite there being a baby strapped in the back seat.

Her crime is essentially no different that the recent cop shootings of blacks across the country.

Seems African-Americans have a real problem with obeying a law enforcement order....must be in the genes.

I'm trying to figure out if you are being sarcastic or not. The version you quoted is almost as inaccurate as 'hands up don't shoot'.

If a police officer (or in her case many) order you to stop, especially when they order you with their guns drawn, you stop. You don't keep driving, especially into them (whether on purpose or by accident). They had already surrounded her once and told her to get out of the car with their guns drawn and she drove off, directly toward them, ie trying to ram them (accident or on purpose).

She didn't just 'attempt to turn around and hit a concrete thingy'.

This is when they first stopped her and told her to get out of the car when she tried to push her car through a barricade at the White House entrance. This is NOT when she was shot.

She then threw her car in reverse, slamming this police car, then drove it forward, almost hitting several officers. This is also still not when she was shot.
This is another police officer's car she rammed trying to escape. That was not a concrete thingy either. (this is not the first police car she rammed, that's in the video below)

This was the point she went from simply not obeying instructions to using her vehicle as a deadly weapon. Only after ramming this police officer's car and almost hitting several other officers and speeding off was she shot.

And just to drive the point home, here is the video.

Most conspiracy sites don't show you that first minute when she tried to ram them, they usually start with them driving around in circles chasing her.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 09:06:56 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline mirraflake

A classmate of mine just retired from the Highway Patrol 32 years.

Said whenever he pulled over a black person he would  cringe... They would have an attitude/get sassy and fight everything you wanted them to do. ..even 80 year old black grandmothers.

They would say you pulled me over because I'm black. Joe would say "no, you were going by me at 85 mph and I could barely make out what car you were driving let alone see you as a driver. I only knew you was black when I walked up to your window"

It's the ghetto culture/fight with authority..Don't diss me.

@DCPatriot

Offline Rivergirl

After they killed her they  did all in their power to justify the shooting.
There was NO reason at all to shoot at the auto.   NONE

rangerrebew

'Someone's going to be arrested for this'
Vow for justice at memorial service for 'murdered mom'
Published: 9 hours ago

“We’re going to go public, and someone’s going to be arrested for this because that’s what should have happened in the first place,” promised Eric Sanders, attorney for the family of the late Miriam Carey.

“We know the names of the officers involved. There is much more to come,” he added.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/someones-going-to-be-arrested-for-this/#c6jYUreoZO8jPfXW.99

rangerrebew

I've often wondered why there were no riots after this happened - an unarmed woman with a baby is killed by police.  Did someone in the administration order the "protestors" to pass on this one?