Author Topic: Rasmussen: White House Watch: Clinton Widens Lead  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rasmussen: White House Watch: Clinton Widens Lead
« on: October 03, 2016, 03:32:36 pm »
Monday, October 03, 2016

Hillary Clinton posts a three-point lead in today’s White House Watch survey.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds the Democratic nominee with 43% support to Republican candidate Donald Trump’s 40%. It was Clinton 43%, Trump 42% on Friday. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson now earns eight percent (8%) of the vote, while Green Party candidate Jill Stein holds steady at two percent (2%).

Another two percent (2%) still prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Clinton has edged ahead since the presidential candidates’ first debate last week after trailing Trump by five points the week before.

Eighty-two percent (82%) of voters now say they are certain how they will vote, and Clinton leads 49% to 46% among these voters. Among those who still say they could change their minds, it’s Trump 34%, Clinton 30%, Johnson 27% and Stein nine percent (9%).

Rasmussen Reports updates its White House Watch survey daily Monday through Friday at 8:30 am based on a three-day rolling average of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters.

more
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct03
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ScottinVA

Re: Rasmussen: White House Watch: Clinton Widens Lead
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 06:22:25 pm »
It's beginning to appear that the only way Hillary doesn't win is if she has an unavoidably public medical event that makes her wobbliness on 9/11 look like a minor twitch, or if Julian Assange reveals video of her conspiring with ISIS to blow up a school here in the U.S.

Offline LMAO

Re: Rasmussen: White House Watch: Clinton Widens Lead
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 06:34:39 pm »
His debate performance hurt him and probably along with his 3am meltdown
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy