Author Topic: Man Claims To Be Bill Clinton’s Son On Facebook  (Read 3679 times)

HAPPY2BME

Man Claims To Be Bill Clinton’s Son On Facebook
« on: October 03, 2016, 12:48:33 pm »
10/03/2016 at 8:34 | Posted by QCWriter // Staff Writer

Well, this is odd.

A Facebook profile has just appeared of a man who claims to be Bill Clinton’s son.

In another Facebook post, Williams says, “My name is Danney Lee Williams, I’m the son of the 42nd President of the United States Bill Clinton. #BlackLivesMatter #BLM.”

What do you think? Does Williams resembles Bill Clinton?

http://kiss951.com/2016/10/03/man-claims-to-be-bill-clintons-son-on-facebook/

HAPPY2BME

Re: Man Claims To Be Bill Clinton’s Son On Facebook
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 12:50:14 pm »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 12:57:02 pm »
Lucille Bolton, Danny’s aunt, says the man, now about age 28, is definitely Bill’s son: “There’s no buts, there’s no ifs, there’s no supposes about it.”

The reason why this story has taken so long to come to the surface is Bobbie has an extensive criminal record. But the Star tabloid ran DNA tests on the son, comparing it to the sample Clinton was required to produce during Kenneth Starr’s investigation during the Clinton investigations. But the sample left by Clinton has been tainted, or possibly altered by government agents for security reasons. Therefore, even if we see the test results soon, they may be worthless.

This wouldn’t have been the first mistress Clinton had who happened to be African American. He also reportedly dated Lencola Sullivan, Miss Arkansas of 1981.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/re-surfaced-sex-allegation-could-be-hillary-clintons-biggest-nightmare/

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 12:57:35 pm »

Well, this is odd.

A Facebook profile has just appeared of a man who claims to be Bill Clinton’s son.

In another Facebook post, Williams says, “My name is Danney Lee Williams, I’m the son of the 42nd President of the United States Bill Clinton. #BlackLivesMatter #BLM.”

Not really, no.  Would need to have photos that weren't so cropped (hmmm  :pondering: ), and it's much harder to do face comparison with children, but to begin with, the hairline is different (Bill's isn't symmetric at all), the ear lobes appear to be different (Bill's doesn't stick out as much) (hard to compare left to right exactly, but you go with what you have), and Bill has a much sharper, narrower chin.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 12:58:34 pm »
Fascinating how this election has devolved into personal smears, with no real discussion whatsoever of the real issues bedeviling this country.

HAPPY2BME

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 01:00:22 pm »
Fascinating how this election has devolved into personal smears, with no real discussion whatsoever of the real issues bedeviling this country.

=============================

Why do you want to cut down neocons so bad.  They didn't do anything thing wrong.

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 01:02:07 pm »
https://www.facebook.com/Danney-Williams-1704956276415563/

Good try.  Still doesn't look like him.  The outer edges of the eye sockets are different, and the ears still appear different.  Don't know why you're so intent on personal smears instead of real issues.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 01:11:03 pm »
Danney hasn’t given up hope, and has taken his mission to social media in hopes that he can garner enough attention to prove that Bill Clinton is his dad. On January 8, Williams pinned a post to Twitter that says, “I’m Danney Williams the son of Bill Clinton. Retweet to help me get my story out.” In another tweet, Danney even compares his facial features to those of Clinton and to be honest, he looks like the biracial son of Bill Clinton. According to Danney, his mother was paid off to keep his birth quiet.

Although this story has come up over the years, that is the original reason that Danney wasn’t revealed to the world when he was born. This is the Clinton sex scandal that just won’t go away, although the proper steps still haven’t been taken to prove the story right or wrong. Unless Clinton really has something to hide, it might behoove the former president to go ahead and confront the rumors and just give Williams the DNA test that he’s been demanding for years.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2795974/danney-williams-claims-to-be-bill-clintons-illegitimate-son-wants-dna-test-and-a-meeting-with-his-alleged-father/

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 01:13:30 pm »

Well, this is odd.

I think odd is indeed the word. Odd someone claiming to be a conservative would have never heard of this story/seen those pix when they have been making the rounds for many, many years now on conservative sites.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 01:19:22 pm »
I think odd is indeed the word. Odd someone claiming to be a conservative would have never heard of this story/seen those pix when they have been making the rounds for many, many years now on conservative sites.

==========================

Is this a 'conservative' site also?

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 01:19:28 pm »
Danney hasn’t given up hope, and has taken his mission to social media in hopes that he can garner enough attention to prove that Bill Clinton is his dad. On January 8, Williams pinned a post to Twitter that says, “I’m Danney Williams the son of Bill Clinton. Retweet to help me get my story out.” In another tweet, Danney even compares his facial features to those of Clinton and to be honest, he looks like the biracial son of Bill Clinton. According to Danney, his mother was paid off to keep his birth quiet.

Although this story has come up over the years, that is the original reason that Danney wasn’t revealed to the world when he was born. This is the Clinton sex scandal that just won’t go away, although the proper steps still haven’t been taken to prove the story right or wrong. Unless Clinton really has something to hide, it might behoove the former president to go ahead and confront the rumors and just give Williams the DNA test that he’s been demanding for years.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2795974/danney-williams-claims-to-be-bill-clintons-illegitimate-son-wants-dna-test-and-a-meeting-with-his-alleged-father/

Why?  It hasn't done him any damage so far, and giving this guy a DNA test would simply validate him.  The Clintons have been dogged by scandals for years; this one is tame by comparison to many of the others.

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2016, 01:20:12 pm »

Yes, but it's also striving mightily not to be a tabloid, either, and this story smacks of the tabloids.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2016, 01:20:57 pm »
Good try.  Still doesn't look like him.  The outer edges of the eye sockets are different, and the ears still appear different.  Don't know why you're so intent on personal smears instead of real issues.

Danny is biracial.

Here's the deal son:  If Danny's daddy is NOT Bill's son, then WHOSE SON IS HE?

Oceander

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2016, 01:23:09 pm »

Danny is biracial.

Here's the deal son:  If Danny's daddy is NOT Bill's son, then WHOSE SON IS HE?

Here's the deal kiddo:  he's the son of his father.  For all I know, maybe Bill Clinton really is his father, but you - little missy - have provided nothing more than self-serving innuendo.  You also haven't provided any reason for why this is even remotely relevant to the current presidential election.  This is not 1992 and it is not 1996, it's 2016 and Bill Clinton is not running for president, vice-president, or even dog catcher.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 01:23:52 pm »

Mostly. Though with the small, vocal support for a lifetime liberal running under the GOP banner, it's not completely conservative. But I'm not sure how that applies.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2016, 01:24:33 pm »
Here's the deal kiddo:  he's the son of his father.  For all I know, maybe Bill Clinton really is his father, but you - little missy - have provided nothing more than self-serving innuendo.  You also haven't provided any reason for why this is even remotely relevant to the current presidential election.  This is not 1992 and it is not 1996, it's 2016 and Bill Clinton is not running for president, vice-president, or even dog catcher.

=====================

hope nobody has to pay for such incredible wisdom

Oceander

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2016, 01:26:25 pm »
=====================

No dearie, I give it away for free here.  I feel sorry for you lesser mortals.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2016, 01:28:30 pm »
=====================

Indeed. It should be free. Since it's free, you should learn from it instead of whatever it is your attempting.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2016, 01:36:18 pm »
THIS is what a family resemblance looks like....

Me and my birth mother at 7 y.o.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2016, 01:44:21 pm »

It is funny;  :silly:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2016, 01:46:01 pm »

Look who's talking?!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2016, 02:05:40 pm »
This kid again? I thought his 15 minutes ended around 1996.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2016, 03:08:43 pm »
Danney Williams
‏@danney_williams

I thanks everyone for supporting me!

https://twitter.com/danney_williams/status/670756876250935296

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2016, 06:46:28 pm »
Clinton Signs Deadbeat Parents Punishment Act

President Bill Clinton Wednesday signed a new law that will make it a federal crime to cross state lines in order to avoid child support payments.

The Deadbeat Parents Punishment Act entails felony punishment for a parent who moves to another state, or country, with the intention of evading child support payments if the debt has remained unpaid for over a year or is greater than $5,000.

Parents who owe $10,000 or more, or who fail to pay for two years, could face up to two years in prison. Parents could also face fines and would be responsible for making restitution for unpaid child support.

Current law makes it merely a misdemeanor to cross state lines to avoid payments.

Clinton said that too many parents were still walking away from their family obligations and failed to pay child support.

"That threatens the education and health of our children and the future of our country," he said during the signing ceremony at the Oval Office.

http://edition.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/06/24/deadbeat.parents.bill/