Author Topic: Giuliani: 'Everybody' has history of infidelity  (Read 6542 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani: 'Everybody' has history of infidelity
« on: October 03, 2016, 12:33:45 pm »
October 02, 2016, 12:17 pm

By Jessie Hellmann

"Everybody" has a history of infidelity, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) said on Sunday.

Speaking on NBC's "Meet the Press," Giuliani, an adviser to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, stood by his earlier statement that Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is too stupid to be president if she didn't know former President Bill Clinton was cheating on her.

"Are you the right person to level this charge?" host Chuck Todd asked Giuliani, who has been married three times.

"Yeah, I'm the right person to level this charge, because I've never made such a charge, and I've prosecuted people who've committed rape," Giuliani responded.

"But your past, you have your own infidelity charge," Todd replied.

"Well, everybody does. And I'm a Roman Catholic, and I confess those things to my priest. But I've never, ever attacked someone who's been the victim," Giuliani said. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/298887-giuliani-everybody-does-have-past-of-infidelity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Giuliani: 'Everybody' has history of infidelity
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 12:37:20 pm »
Wrong.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 12:39:57 pm »
How strange. I have no such history. I did have a 29 year old wife die of cancer some years back and I spent my time with her at the bedside rather that trade her in on a healthier model.

I guess thats the difference between a principled person that adheres to their vows and human garbage.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 12:40:44 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 12:40:43 pm »
Not so much alt/right but the drumpfers are living in an alternate universe.   They seem to enjoy living in the gutter.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 12:42:54 pm »
Giuliani, the tough NY cop, could have been elected President if he had an ounce of social morality in his body.

This statement, completely disparaging most men and women in this country, proves once again he is not the man for the job and needs to rest somewhere comfortably.

His NY values, as Ted Cruz would say, stink.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 12:57:36 pm »
Not so much alt/right but the drumpfers are living in an alternate universe.   They seem to enjoy living in the gutter.

People who say "Everybody does it" are pretty much always looking to excuse their own guilt.

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 01:04:04 pm »
People who say "Everybody does it" are pretty much always looking to excuse their own guilt.

Generally speaking, yes.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 01:04:28 pm »

Yup. Though I'd phrase it a bit differently. Always looking for a way to justify their liberalism. Ultimately the same concept, but I doubt a guy that cheats on their wife has the capacity for guilt. Were they any kind of a man besides the gutless cowardly type, they'd divorce her if things were so bad and move on with their lives. Oh they get their dander up when I say that but obviously they hadn't the courage to keep their word so I don't worry much.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 01:09:09 pm »
October 02, 2016, 12:17 pm

By Jessie Hellmann

"Everybody" has a history of infidelity, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) said on Sunday.

Speaking on NBC's "Meet the Press," Giuliani, an adviser to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, stood by his earlier statement that Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is too stupid to be president if she didn't know former President Bill Clinton was cheating on her.

"Are you the right person to level this charge?" host Chuck Todd asked Giuliani, who has been married three times.

"Yeah, I'm the right person to level this charge, because I've never made such a charge, and I've prosecuted people who've committed rape," Giuliani responded.

"But your past, you have your own infidelity charge," Todd replied.

"Well, everybody does. And I'm a Roman Catholic, and I confess those things to my priest. But I've never, ever attacked someone who's been the victim," Giuliani said. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/298887-giuliani-everybody-does-have-past-of-infidelity

Many have fallen away.   He's probably right in the groups he socializes with, New York values ya know.     They are so far out of touch with most of America they can't perceive the gulf.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 01:15:11 pm »
Yup. Though I'd phrase it a bit differently. Always looking for a way to justify their liberalism. Ultimately the same concept, but I doubt a guy that cheats on their wife has the capacity for guilt. Were they any kind of a man besides the gutless cowardly type, they'd divorce her if things were so bad and move on with their lives. Oh they get their dander up when I say that but obviously they hadn't the courage to keep their word so I don't worry much.

Norm, I'm still feeling guilt over the way I broke up with a woman after I met the woman whom I would eventually marry. Let's just say it could have been handled better. We're still together nearly 35 years later. My parents divorced when I was six, and they played my sister and me like ping pong balls for years after they divorced. I vowed no other man would raise my children, although my stepfather was one of the greatest positive influences on my life.

I've been tempted on several occasions, but never strayed.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 01:17:03 pm »

And ultimately thats what matters.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2016, 01:17:58 pm »
Many have fallen away.   He's probably right in the groups he socializes with, New York values ya know.     They are so far out of touch with most of America they can't perceive the gulf.

Very true....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2016, 01:20:20 pm »
Newt Gingrich: Trump ‘a gentleman’ for not bringing up Bill Clinton’s affairs

Gentlemen don't trade their wives in on younger models and call women 'Miss Piggy".

Newt sure has mentioned Clinton infidelity often. Say, wasn't there some scandal with Clinton and cigars he was part of? I could swear I remember something about an impeachment.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2016, 01:21:10 pm »

Bingo.

Passing thoughts and even a couple of outright offers but I never strayed.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 01:28:10 pm »
Guiliani and Newt are terrible spokespersons for Trump.  Deplorable even.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2016, 01:30:25 pm »
Bingo.

IMO a big difference is how they live their lives.   They are apart a significant amount of time.  Each pursuing their own careers and interests. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2016, 01:30:44 pm »
Guiliani and Newt are terrible spokespersons for Trump.  Deplorable even.

Not sure they rise to that level. But point taken.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2016, 01:39:45 pm »
Bingo.

Tip: stay away from wineries & wine bars. I've been propositioned at both...lol.

Usually, my wife goes with me, but she doesn't enjoy it as much as I do. I really enjoy engaging in conversation, no matter where I go.

My daughter and I went out last Saturday, to pick up our bimonthly wine club selections, and we had a great time, sharing a bottle of red and just talking. I need to update The Vineyard thread, for those that live in DFW. Lost Oak's got a few new additions to their wine list, and there's a good reason for joining their wine club.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Silver Pines

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2016, 01:52:45 pm »
Well, we know Giuliani's history with infidelity, so...

But I could tell him that, although we can be sure of few things in life, I know with 100% certainty that my husband would never be unfaithful to me.  The reverse is true, as well.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2016, 02:02:39 pm »
Uh, wrong, Mr. Guiliani.  Dead wrong.

Offline Resp3

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2016, 02:07:23 pm »
Infidelity? Rudy?

Question: Was Rudy unfaithful with a woman? Or AS a woman?

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 02:09:28 pm by Resp3 »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2016, 02:09:45 pm »
Uh, wrong, Mr. Guiliani.  Dead wrong.

Rudy is just doing what all liberals do. It's the whole 'visualize' thing. When reality doesn't support what you want, you simply just keep blathering nonsense to people and through repetition, the lie becomes common knowledge and ultimately accepted by the majority as 'truth'.

We see it here daily from Trump's propagandists. They are already hard at work justifying all Trumps nonsense talking points as 'truth' even though reality opposes their rewrite. Doesn't matter how many of us show them factual information. Same with Rudy. He has a mission. And through incrementalism, he intends to fulfill it.

Make it common knowledge 'everyone' does something and then you have yet another step away from principle and toward the liberalism that is the ultimate goal.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 02:11:00 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2016, 02:19:14 pm »
Rudy is just doing what all liberals do. It's the whole 'visualize' thing. When reality doesn't support what you want, you simply just keep blathering nonsense to people and through repetition, the lie becomes common knowledge and ultimately accepted by the majority as 'truth'.

We see it here daily from Trump's propagandists. They are already hard at work justifying all Trumps nonsense talking points as 'truth' even though reality opposes their rewrite. Doesn't matter how many of us show them factual information. Same with Rudy. He has a mission. And through incrementalism, he intends to fulfill it.

Make it common knowledge 'everyone' does something and then you have yet another step away from principle and toward the liberalism that is the ultimate goal.

Infidelity is not just a problem for liberals.   It goes all the way back to Abraham.   

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2016, 02:27:58 pm »
Infidelity? Rudy?

Question: Was Rudy unfaithful with a woman? Or AS a woman?

Ask his good friend.