Author Topic: Hillary’s Greatest Nightmare is Coming True  (Read 796 times)

Offline unknown

Hillary’s Greatest Nightmare is Coming True
« on: October 03, 2016, 04:58:43 am »

No one likes her.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264372/hillarys-greatest-nightmare-coming-true-daniel-greenfield

October 3, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Like the witch in Hansel and Gretel, Hillary Clinton is desperately trying to lure young voters into her artisanal fair trade GMO-free gingerbread house. And they just aren’t interested.

.. snip..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Hillary’s Greatest Nightmare is Coming True
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 05:00:08 am »

Hillary Clinton has the backing of less than half of young voters. And the news only gets worse for the Evita of Arkansas.

Only 47% of adults 18 to 34 are certain that they will vote this year. That’s down from 74% in 2008. Only 17% of voters under 30 are enthusiastic about voting this year. And, just to make things worse, Gary Johnson is pulling in 14 percent of younger voters. In Virginia, Hillary gets only 34% of the under 34 crowd. That’s not just an entertaining coincidence. It’s also an entertaining catastrophe. 

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 05:51:04 am »
It was more exciting to vote for the cool, young, black guy than the corrupt, elderly, white woman
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 06:01:45 am »

No one likes her.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264372/hillarys-greatest-nightmare-coming-true-daniel-greenfield

October 3, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Like the witch in Hansel and Gretel, Hillary Clinton is desperately trying to lure young voters into her artisanal fair trade GMO-free gingerbread house. And they just aren’t interested.

.. snip..

And yet your guy has even higher negative ratings. What could have been a landslide for any sane Republican candidate against the witch is instead a horse race to the bottom.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 06:04:17 am »
What could have been a landslide for any sane Republican candidate against the witch is instead a horse race to the bottom.

And this is why conservatives find this election cycle a disappointment and lost opportunity. Hillary is unelectable. The public agrees. Trump, however, provides hope for Team Clinton
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 10:39:38 am »
And yet your guy has even higher negative ratings. What could have been a landslide for any sane Republican candidate against the witch is instead a horse race to the bottom.

Exactly