Author Topic: In a Neighborhood of Gangs: The Warrant for Trump  (Read 302 times)

Offline unknown

In a Neighborhood of Gangs: The Warrant for Trump
« on: October 03, 2016, 04:23:51 am »

In a Neighborhood of Gangs: The Warrant for Trump

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/10/in_a_neighborhood_of_gangs_the_warrant_for_trump.html

Michael L. Grable
October 2, 2016

When you live in a neighborhood of gangs, you must accommodate the gang that does you the least harm. And you do, you know. You’ve always lived in a neighborhood of gangs. You always will. The only question is which gang you accommodate.

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: In a Neighborhood of Gangs: The Warrant for Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 04:24:53 am »

Good article!

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: In a Neighborhood of Gangs: The Warrant for Trump
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 04:47:36 am »

But the real point is this. Trump -- a political interloper -- has already effected a stunning populist coup against the entire Republican Party establishment. That establishment detests Trump as much as the Democratic one does.