Author Topic: What If John Barron “Leaked” Those Tax Returns?  (Read 942 times)

Offline corbe

What If John Barron “Leaked” Those Tax Returns?
« on: October 03, 2016, 02:00:31 am »
What If John Barron “Leaked” Those Tax Returns?

DIARY / JD Rucker //  Posted at 11:27 am on October 2, 2016 by JD Rucker

The first "October surprise" didn't take very long to come out as the NY Times released an article dissecting and speculating about three pages of Donald Trump's 1995 tax returns that were leaked to them last month. While Hillary Clinton supporters are tripping all over themselves to scold Trump for possibly not paying certain taxes, including the federal income tax, for up to 18 years, Trump supporters are scampering about saying that he's brilliant and pointing to this as proof that he's the right guy to get all of this stuff cleaned up.

Meanwhile, there's a chance that Trump is sitting back and watching the carnage as his latest plan unfolds before us all.

The snap response to this concept is that there's no way he would do it. Why would he do damage to his own chances by leaking information that could hurt him in the eyes of voters? To answer that question, we must first check our premises. First, does this really damage his chances? If it does, could doing so mitigate worse damage that he might be expecting? If it doesn't hurt his chances, is there a potential gain that can come from all of this?

Let's start from the beginning. Does it hurt his chances? With his core voters, absolutely not. Nothing could hurt his chances with them. Nothing. What about his reluctant supporters? Are people like Mark Levin and Ted Cruz going to yank down their endorsements? Will those in the "but, Hillary" crowd switch votes? No. How about the all-important undecided voters? Some of them might lean away from him for now, but those who haven't made a decision yet likely aren't going to finalize their choice for Hillary now just because something that has been speculated about for a year has inched closer to being proven factual.

More

http://www.redstate.com/diary/jdrucker/2016/10/02/trump-leaked-tax-returns/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

Re: What If John Barron “Leaked” Those Tax Returns?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 02:02:35 am »
His core supporters wouldn't give a damn if he was out there shooting them - they'd say the sacrifice was worth it.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 02:13:28 am »
Could he pull it off? Of course. Those who believe that he's just not that clever didn't notice the he was the likely leak of the John Barron "embarrassment" or Melania's nude photos or any of a slew of "damaging" events that have kept him in the spotlight without allowing media time to breath. Remember, his "good brain" doesn't work like most people's. He can suffer embarrassment like a champ. This election cycle has proven that he has no shame and fears no bad press. His minions have been programmed to turn any lemons he serves into lemonade while the media has made undecided voters so overwhelmed with negative stories that they no longer feel shock when Trump's name is attached.

I think it's safe to Under Estimate Trump.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 02:20:05 am »
@corbe what's up with the hot chick avatar?

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 02:29:17 am »
@corbe what's up with the hot chick avatar?

That picture of my Dog was making me Sad, she passed on last year, besides that's my Niece or maybe not.   I am making progress, don't ya think?

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 02:29:53 am by corbe »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 02:47:38 am »
   That picture of my Dog was making me Sad, she passed on last year, besides that's my Niece or maybe not.   I am making progress, don't ya think?

Lots of progress in my book. Your Niece is smokin'.