Author Topic: Why I Just Donated to the Trump Campaign  (Read 1998 times)

Offline endicom

Why I Just Donated to the Trump Campaign
« on: October 03, 2016, 01:10:11 am »
PJ Media
Helen Smith
Sept 26, 2016

Excerpt:

In 2008, during election night, my husband Glenn and I did some commentary for PJTV. I remember PJTV host Bill Whittle asking me if the election of Obama would reduce the anger of liberals, to which I said: "No, it would probably enhance it because now they feel entitled and emboldened to be even nastier." If one thinks of liberal bias and anger in behavioral terms, winning the presidential election would reinforce the self-entitled behavior of liberals even further:

In operant conditioning, positive reinforcement involves the addition of a reinforcing stimulus following a behavior that    makes it more likely that the behavior will occur again in the future. When a favorable outcome, event, or reward occurs after an action, that particular response or behavior will be strengthened.

https://pjmedia.com/drhelen/2016/09/26/why-i-just-donated-to-the-trump-campaign/

Offline endicom

Re: Why I Just Donated to the Trump Campaign
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 01:10:50 am »
Scientology-style character attacks will be ignored.

HonestJohn

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 01:14:12 am »

Scientology?

Xemu demand you not vote for Trump... is verboten, then?

Or that the only reason people want to vote for Trump is because of the body-thetans that are possessing them?

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 01:43:37 am »
      I'm gonna tell my girlfriend at the Breakfast table in the Morning, "It's a new day and a  new time to donate to a tax cheatin billionaire that has a propensity to poop in gold toilets", bet she feeds me the leftovers from the cat.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 01:46:22 am »
I refuse to attack the characters of either Donaldus Minimus or Hilarious Rodent Clinton---because
you can't attack what doesn't exist.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 01:54:09 am »
I refuse to attack the characters of either Donaldus Minimus or Hilarious Rodent Clinton---because
you can't attack what doesn't exist.

Good answer

geronl

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 02:31:54 am »
Poor billionaires, so sad, holding out their tin cup to passers-by pleading poverty.

"Help, hardly literate billionaire needs your spare change!"

geronl

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 02:32:47 am »
The Trump-Aid Benefit Concert starring Milli Vanilli and Mike Tyson was truly moving.

Offline unknown

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 03:33:50 am »

Interesting perspective.

Along with the fact that with a Hillary presidency; Christians will be thrown in jail, your Church will forced to comply, and eventually you will be forced to give up the 2nd amendment.

But ok, so what, other than that, she won't be all that bad...   :thud:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 04:01:01 am »
Christians will be thrown in jail, your Church will forced to comply, and eventually you will be forced to give up the 2nd amendment.

Trump supports the gay-tranny extremists. Trump supported No Fly, No Buy and wants stop and frisk to take guns away from pedestrians.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 04:05:13 am »
Who died and made you moderator?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 04:06:01 am »
I'm proud to say I have never once wasted my money "donating" to a political campaign, and I'm not going to start now. Campaign donations and favor-trading are exactly how we ended up in the mess we're in today.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 04:06:19 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline unknown

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2016, 04:16:22 am »
Trump supports the gay-tranny extremists. Trump supported No Fly, No Buy and wants stop and frisk to take guns away from pedestrians.

yea, and let me introduce you to that leftist liberal democrat Ronald Reagan. But then you wouldn't care, you are a leftist liberal democrat, just like Kasich, Boehner, McConnel, Jebbie, Hillary etc.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2016, 04:25:51 am »
I don't donate money to NY liberals.  But Donald Trump does.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline endicom

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2016, 04:38:14 am »
Interesting perspective.

Along with the fact that with a Hillary presidency; Christians will be thrown in jail, your Church will forced to comply, and eventually you will be forced to give up the 2nd amendment.

Yup.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 05:10:06 am »

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 05:24:36 am by Vulcan »

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2016, 05:34:46 am »

Funny you should mention Scientology...

The playbooks were unsealed as part of a class action lawsuit against Trump, alleging that Trump University defrauded customers with false claims. When you read the documents, you get the feeling that Trump might as well have modeled Trump University after Scientology.

Scientology promises groundbreaking information and techniques to help you succeed in life.

Trump lured students with a promise of groundbreaking information and techniques that would help them succeed in business.

Scientology offers free classes, so they can get people in the door and convince them that they need expensive classes.

Trump offered free classes to get people in the door and convince them that they needed expensive classes.

Scientology wants to know how much money you make.

So did Trump.

In Scientology, the level of success you can obtain is directly related to the amount of money you spend on courses.

Ditto with Trump University.

David Miscavige is a delusional narcissist who presents himself as a savior of the human race.

Trump is a delusional narcissist who presents himself as the savior of America.

Scientology requires participants to buy lots of books published by Scientology.

Trump University pressured students to buy Trump University books.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2016, 05:44:06 am »
yea, and let me introduce you to that leftist liberal democrat Ronald Reagan.

Reagan started out as an FDR Democrat who, over time built his conservative credentials starting with his speech for Goldwater. In fact, the issue regarding Reagan during the 1980 campaign was could his conservative politics win a national election?

You probably were not around in 1980 but I assure you nobody questioned Reagan's conservatism at that time
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DB

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2016, 05:54:31 am »
yea, and let me introduce you to that leftist liberal democrat Ronald Reagan. But then you wouldn't care, you are a leftist liberal democrat, just like Kasich, Boehner, McConnel, Jebbie, Hillary etc.

You bring up Reagan again. Did you vote for him?

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2016, 03:52:08 pm »

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.