Author Topic: Bombshell: Over 1,000 Illegal Voters in Eight Virginia Localities  (Read 685 times)

Offline mrclose

New report finds evidence of widespread voter fraud in the crucial swing state

The 1,046 Virginia voters may just be the tip of the iceberg, as it’s only the number found in eight Virginia localities, the report reads. The report found that the most illegal votes were cast in 2012, followed by 2008, the year President Obama was elected to his first term. In both years, Obama won Virginia.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bombshell-1000-illegal-votes-cast-eight-virginia-localities/]Bombshell: Over 1,000 Illegal Voters in Eight Virginia Localities | LifeZette
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Bombshell: Over 1,000 Illegal Voters in Eight Virginia Localities
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 10:01:09 pm »
This is the first report I've ever seen of fraud at this high a level. Usually it's a few votes here or there. If this translates to state and nation wide, it's high enough that serious voting reform is needed at the federal level.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 12:31:54 am »
This is the first report I've ever seen of fraud at this high a level. Usually it's a few votes here or there. If this translates to state and nation wide, it's high enough that serious voting reform is needed at the federal level.

Harvard Study: Illegal Alien Voter Fraud Decides Elections, 6.4% Of Illegals Voted In 2008, 512,000 Votes, Passed ObamaCare

http://aun-tv.com/2014/11/harvard-study-illegal-alien-voter-fraud-decides-many-elections-6-4-of-illegals-voted-in-2008/]Harvard Study: Illegal Alien Voter Fraud Decides Elections, 6.4% Of Illegals Voted In 2008, 512,000 Votes, Passed ObamaCare | AUN-TV

=============
An old article by the Washington Post but ... you get the idea!

Could non-citizens decide the November election?

Could control of the Senate in 2014 be decided by illegal votes cast by non-citizens? Some argue that incidents of voting by non-citizens are so rare as to be inconsequential, with efforts to block fraud a screen for an agenda to prevent poor and minority voters from exercising the franchise, while others define such incidents as a threat to democracy itself.

Because non-citizens tended to favor Democrats (Obama won more than 80 percent of the votes of non-citizens in the 2008 CCES sample), we find that this participation was large enough to plausibly account for Democratic victories in a few close elections. Non-citizen votes could have given Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health-care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-cage/wp/2014/10/24/could-non-citizens-decide-the-november-election/#comments
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 12:44:21 am »
Ya' know, say what you will about Trump, but at least he's bringing this up. Romney, as big of a moron as Trump, never said one word of this.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 01:58:19 am »
Weird wrote:
"Ya' know, say what you will about Trump, but at least he's bringing this up..."

Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed a change about you, Weird.

It's almost as if you've actually taken the time to weigh the good against the bad, and are almost ready to cast a vote for Trump, even though you probably dislike him and your vote will be cast with great reservation.

But I find that interesting -- someone who is actually working through the tumult of this election, and trying to come to a reasonable conclusion!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 02:29:32 am »
Weird wrote:
"Ya' know, say what you will about Trump, but at least he's bringing this up..."

Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed a change about you, Weird.

It's almost as if you've actually taken the time to weigh the good against the bad, and are almost ready to cast a vote for Trump, even though you probably dislike him and your vote will be cast with great reservation.

But I find that interesting -- someone who is actually working through the tumult of this election, and trying to come to a reasonable conclusion!

I'm trying Fishrrman. It depends more on Trump than me. I'm so disgusted with everything, with the media, political culture these days.

Trump is loony but so is the left.