Author Topic: AFV Recaps ‘Saturday Night Live’ Recap: Alec Baldwin Trumps Host Margot Robbie  (Read 825 times)

RAT Patrol

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/saturday-night-live-recap-alec-baldwin-trumps-host-margot-robbie-111045220.html

AFV  Recaps ‘Saturday Night Live’ Recap: Alec Baldwin Trumps Host Margot Robbie

With such instantly quotable lines as “Nobody calls Sean Hannity,” and “I have a winning temperament,” the first Presidential debate pitting Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump awarded the Saturday Night Live writers with wealth of great material for the Season 42 premiere. Heck, SNL didn’t even have to spoof the debate; they could have just run actual footage for the cold open and generated plenty of laughs. But Lorne Michaels already went ahead and hired Alec Baldwin to play Trump now that Taran Killam isn’t around any longer to wear the toupee, so he kind of had to put his temporary employee to use.

Continues at link.  Don't miss the Family Feud clip, too.  https://www.yahoo.com/tv/saturday-night-live-recap-alec-baldwin-trumps-host-margot-robbie-111045220.html
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 09:10:18 pm by RAT Patrol »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This is funny stuff guys.

The debate was really funny.  That's all I saw because they showed an old show here.  But I have to say, Alec Baldwin was flat hysterical and on the money with his Trump impersonation.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
This is funny stuff guys.

I'm glad you got to see it. How amazing was the resemblance between Trump and Baldwin? I almost fell on the floor when he was talking about Hillary's appearance (orange except around the eyes where it's white, etc.) and he ended it with "and when she stops talking, her mouth looks like a tiny little butthole!"  :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Yes that was so hilarious.  It's almost as though they read this forum.  LOL! :silly:

Couldn't resist...

[attachment deleted by admin]

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.