Author Topic: Trump Unloads in Pennsylvania Speech: Hillary Clinton ‘Should Be in Prison’  (Read 494 times)

Offline unknown

Trump Unloads in Pennsylvania Speech: Hillary Clinton ‘Should Be in Prison’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/01/trump-unloads-in-pennsylvania-speech-hillary-clinton-should-be-in-prison/

Matthew Boyle
1 Oct 2016

NEW YORK CITY, New York — In a lengthy speech on Saturday night in Manheim, Pennsylvania, Republican nominee for president Donald J. Trump lambasted his opponent Democratic nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton for a secret tape recording of her bashing supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont—and even called for Clinton to be placed in prison and questioned as to whether she has been loyal to her husband former President Bill Clinton.

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline LMAO

He is rapidly becoming a broken record.

He doesn't seem to believe that more than half the country find her corrupt and dishonest and that has already been factored in in the polls

We may be witnessing the beginning of the end of the Trump for President campaign
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sinkspur

I love it how, all of a sudden, Trump, Newt and Rudy are marriage experts.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

He doesn't seem to believe that more than half the country find her corrupt and dishonest and that has already been factored in in the polls

We may be witnessing the beginning of the end of the Trump for President campaign

So, the story won't be Trump's taxes, but how he reacts to the story.  Will he call Carlos Slim a Mexican?  Will he somehow blame Hillary for this?

And don't think this won't come up in the town hall next Sunday.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline unknown

The electoral college was already stacked against him, and any republican.

If God gives us Hillary, we deserve it. Then the fun really begins. Enjoy it. Eventually gun confiscation, no 2nd Amendment. Christians and churches will be outlawed. Enjoy it. The times will be interesting.

If God gives us Trump, we deserve it. With his supreme court nominees, PRO-LIFE and very conservative, we will have some decades of reprieve.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 04:27:23 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)