Author Topic: Democrats object to Chick-fil-A voter registration drive  (Read 604 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Democrats object to Chick-fil-A voter registration drive
« on: October 02, 2016, 02:06:40 am »
Democrats object to Chick-fil-A voter registration drive

A controversy is clucking in Pinellas County over chicken sandwiches, sweet tea and voter registration cards.

The Stonewall Democrats of Pinellas County are crying foul over Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections Deborah Clark's decision to hold voter registration drives at nine Chick-fil-A locations. Chick-fil-A, the fast-food chain known for putting faith ahead of profits, supports conservative causes.

Susan McGrath, leader of the Stonewall Democrats and head of the Pinellas Democratic Party, said the decision to use Chick-fil-A would be similar to a Democratic supervisor of elections holding the event at Planned Parenthood.

Read More At: http://web.tampabay.com/news/politics/democrats-object-to-chick-fil-a-voter-registration-drive/2295668

geronl

Re: Democrats object to Chick-fil-A voter registration drive
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 06:26:31 am »
You can register to vote from a taco truck though

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 09:31:52 am »
Dems are just mad they wont be able to register illegals and felons.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 12:38:08 pm »
A little bit of hypocrisy from a party that holds voter registration drives in cemeteries
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 12:38:24 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 12:45:39 pm »
I think it wonderful!  The DEMS can mass register illegals and dead people, yet Chik fil A can't register people at their restaurant?  If you've ever been to a Chik fil A, IMHO, it's the best service for a fast food place.  They usually get the order right, bring the food to your table and if they make a mistake, they quickly correct it and compensate you with free ice cream or a coupon deal on your next meal.  The place is always clean and the workers are always pleasant!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.