Author Topic: Clinton launches final-stage turnout plan  (Read 273 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton launches final-stage turnout plan
« on: October 02, 2016, 12:37:12 am »

The Democrat shifts from courting conservatives to a pure base strategy for the final full month of the 2016 contest.

By Gabriel Debenedetti

09/30/16 01:30 PM EDT

FORT PIERCE, Fla. — As the last full month of this presidential contest begins, Hillary Clinton is shifting toward a pure base-turnout strategy, inching away from her all-out effort to lure disaffected Republicans in favor of a traditional get-Democrats-to-the-polls effort that mirrors Barack Obama’s 2012 game-plan.

Gone are Clinton’s regular references to winning over moderate conservatives and her sly allusions to GOP leaders meant to give defecting Republicans a framework for abandoning their nominee. With 39 days to go, Brooklyn headquarters and battleground state operatives are activating the massive surrogate machinery, a heavy early voting push, and a large-scale registration offensive they think they need to secure a win in November.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-turnout-plan-2016-228964
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Clinton launches final-stage turnout plan
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 12:39:12 am »

The Democrat shifts from courting conservatives to a pure base strategy for the final full month of the 2016 contest.

By Gabriel Debenedetti

09/30/16 01:30 PM EDT

FORT PIERCE, Fla. — As the last full month of this presidential contest begins, Hillary Clinton is shifting toward a pure base-turnout strategy, inching away from her all-out effort to lure disaffected Republicans in favor of a traditional get-Democrats-to-the-polls effort that mirrors Barack Obama’s 2012 game-plan.

Gone are Clinton’s regular references to winning over moderate conservatives and her sly allusions to GOP leaders meant to give defecting Republicans a framework for abandoning their nominee. With 39 days to go, Brooklyn headquarters and battleground state operatives are activating the massive surrogate machinery, a heavy early voting push, and a large-scale registration offensive they think they need to secure a win in November.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-turnout-plan-2016-228964

This might work for her the problem she has, though, is she doesn't fire up the same passion with her base as BHO did
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy