Author Topic: The FBI’s Defense of How the Clinton Interview Was Conducted Is Full of Holes  (Read 287 times)

Offline unknown

The FBI’s Defense of How the Clinton Interview Was Conducted Is Full of Holes

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/440624/james-comey-testimony-fbi-defense-clinton-interview-doesnt-add

Andrew C. McCarthy
October 1, 2016

The Bureau was clearly hamstrung by the Obama administration’s goal of avoiding prosecution.

In a nutshell, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Justice Department permitted Hillary Clinton’s aide Cheryl Mills — the subject of a criminal investigation, who had been given immunity from prosecution despite strong evidence that she had lied to investigators — to participate as a lawyer for Clinton, the principal subject of the same criminal investigation. This unheard-of accommodation was made in violation not only of rudimentary investigative protocols and attorney-ethics rules, but also of the federal criminal law.

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)