Author Topic: Trump to Obama: Do Not Pardon Hillary Clinton "Or Her Co-Conspirators"  (Read 505 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump to Obama: Do Not Pardon Hillary Clinton "Or Her Co-Conspirators"

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date September 30, 2016

At a campaign rally in Novi, Michigan Friday evening, Donald Trump asked President Barack Obama not to "pardon Clinton and her co-conspirators" if any charges were filed related to the email scandal.

"Mr. President," Trump said. "Will you pledge not to issue a pardon to Hillary Clinton and her co-conspirators for their many crimes against our country, and against society itself. No one is above the law."

Related Video: Trump: Media Attacks On Me "The Greatest Pile-On In The History Of America"

DONALD TRUMP: If she gets the chance, she will put the Oval Office up for sale, like she always does.

Remember folks, she's been doing this for 30 years. She deleted and bleached 33,000 emails after a Congressional subpoena. You can't do that!

And here's a demand I'm making today to President Obama: Mr. President, will you pledge not to issue a pardon to Hillary Clinton and her co-conspirators for their many crimes against our country, and against society itself?

No one is above the law. Clinton and her cronies will say anything, do anything, lie about anything to keep their grip on power

video at link
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/30/trump_to_obama_do_not_pardon_hillary_clinton_or_her_co-conspirators.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump to Obama: Do Not Pardon Hillary Clinton "Or Her Co-Conspirators"
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 12:55:44 am »
What leverage does Trump have over Obama? 

He's in no position to demand Jack.

By the way, Donald, you're losing to Hillary by 7 points in Michigan.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 01:19:38 am »
Oh, great. Now he's egged Obama into doing exactly that. Congratulations.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline unknown

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 04:07:41 pm »

If Trump gets elected, it will be interesting to see what happens.

The corruption goes all the way to Obama. He knew about Hillary's server. As Secretary of State, Hillary and Obama would have been emailing to each other. And now they know that Obama had a "secret" email address that he used to communicate with Hillary. Those emails are in the released emails for all to see.

If Hillary gets elected. Then this country will be over. DONE! Stick a fork in the USA!
Stick a fork in the constitution.
Stick a fork in the 2nd A. They will eventually come and get them.
Stick in fork in your Church. Christianity will be outlawed! She has already said so.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)