Author Topic: Newly released video deposition shows Trump in character: winging it  (Read 396 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Newly released video deposition shows Trump in character: winging it

Trump states he doesn’t know why the chefs wanted to get out of lease.   He calls himself credible because he won the nomination.

Crazy deposition shows his business style is to wing it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/newly-released-video-deposition-shows-trump-in-character-winging-it-224435335.html

****sheep****
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

Re: Newly released video deposition shows Trump in character: winging it
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 02:18:45 am »
It just keeps getting better and better. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Newly released video deposition shows Trump in character: winging it
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 04:32:41 am »
It just keeps getting better and better.

Everything he says and does is about his arrogance.  This is good insight into how Trump thinks.  Like a arrogant child.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.