Author Topic: Since The Very #Principled #NeverTrumpers Never Talk About the Downside of Electing Their Preferred Candidate Hillary Clinton, I'll Talk About It A Bit  (Read 1209 times)

Offline unknown

Since The Very #Principled #NeverTrumpers Never Talk About the Downside of Electing Their Preferred Candidate Hillary Clinton, I'll Talk About It A Bit

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/366089.php

September 29, 2016

I always had a secret respect for Rosanne Barr's politics. No, not her actual politics -- I thought they were daft.

.. snip ..
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 09:15:44 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Great article..

1. The Supreme Court Shifts Unalterably to the Hard Left for a Generation.

2. Obamacare Will Be Patched Up by an Illegal, Unauthorized Executive-Action Slush Fund.

3. An Increase in the Tempo and Illegality of "Dear Colleague" Letters Issued by the Justice Department's Office of Civil Rights.

I will add the rest of the list later. I think one through three is enough for the first half of a post.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
No link.

I hope there is one because what was posted thus far is both grammatically incorrect and incoherent.

Offline unknown

Offline r9etb

Their Preferred Candidate Hillary Clinton

As if further proof were required that, when a person starts with an idiotic premise, that the resultant verbal train wreck is inevitable.

Because, you see, the fault of the Hillary Clinton presidency lies with the idiots who nominated the one person whom she could defeat.

I mean, really: you're gonna castigate me for not voting for a [rectum excavation] who's up at 3 in the morning tweeting his oddly small thumbs off about some skank he's still mad at.  Veerrrry presidential.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 09:30:19 pm by r9etb »

Offline unknown

As if further proof were required that, when a person starts with an idiotic premise, that the resultant verbal train wreck is inevitable.

Because, you see, the fault of the Hillary Clinton presidency lies with the idiots who nominated the one person whom she could defeat.

Yea, I guess Kasich would have really taken it to her..

If only we had elected Kasich as GOP nominee. He would have certainly beaten Clinton!  HA HA HA HA HA   

:silly:

Offline r9etb

If only we had elected Kasich as GOP nominee. He would have certainly beaten Clinton!  HA HA HA HA HA   

So, instead, you're supporting the guy who's handing it all over to Hillary Clinton.  HA HA HA HA HA....

Yeah, you're sure telling us!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 11:12:38 pm by r9etb »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
We do not have to talk all about the ugly side of Hildabeast because we all know what she is and what she will do if given carte blanche without any opposition whatsoever.

What the Nationalist Populist Fascists and the hoodwinked Reality TV Jersey Shore populace refuse to recognize, is that Trump's ugly side is far worse, far more dangerous and inherently more dangerous to their liberty in the short term than from the Mao Pantsuit.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 11:26:16 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775