Author Topic: Trump makes it hard to communicate in complete sentences  (Read 207 times)

Offline corbe

Trump makes it hard to communicate in complete sentences
« on: September 30, 2016, 06:46:15 pm »

6 hours ago by Eugene Comito   

Donald Trump

The events of the past couple of weeks have left me uncharacteristically at a loss of the ability to express myself in coherent thoughts and complete sentences. Now that I think of it, that may be an asset if I was trying to reach an audience of Trump supporters. If he wins, it may even become the preferred method of communication(?) and it will be beautiful, and everyone will… this new language, it will be the best and we’ll be winning… I have the best words, believe me.

Thank God the phone rang or I may have been stuck in Trumpspeak until my wife got home from work.

I have been terribly conflicted by the apparent betrayal of Ted Cruz. I must admit that upon hearing of his endorsement of a man who insulted his wife, denigrated his father, and repeatedly called him a liar, I kind of waited for Ted to yell “April Fools!” I would have been able to forgive him for the fact that it was still September. When that didn’t happen, I found myself feeling like the kid in the apocryphal Black Sox scandal news story pleading “Say it ain’t so, Joe.” It is devastating when someone in whom you had so much faith lets you down.

<snip>

MORE

http://thenewamericana.com/2016/09/30/alexander-pope/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Vulcan

Re: Trump makes it hard to communicate in complete sentences
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 06:49:08 pm »