Author Topic: Brunell Donald-Kyei: If Journalists Only Told One Side of the Story During Slavery, ‘Black People Would Still Be Slaves’  (Read 564 times)

Offline unknown

Brunell Donald-Kyei: If Journalists Only Told One Side of the Story During Slavery, ‘Black People Would Still Be Slaves’

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/30/brunell-donald-kyei-journalists-told-one-side-story-slavery-black-people-still-slaves/

John Hayward
30 Sep 2016

Brunell Donald-Kyei, vice-chair of Diversity Outreach at the National Diversity Coalition for Trump, was a guest on Friday’s Breitbart News Daily with SiriusXM host Matt Boyle and discussed her support of Donald Trump for president.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

“What I will say is this: Donald Trump is saying, ‘America first.’ That is exactly why I am voting for him,” she said.

“I’m a lifelong Democrat. I’ve always voted Democrat. I voted for our President two times, Mr. Barack Obama.”
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 05:09:20 pm by unknown »

Offline sinkspur

So there's Trump's African-American.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Night Hides Not

So there's Trump's African-American.

Stunning...

I hope she got her money upfront.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.