Author Topic: ‘Guess I struck a nerve’: Juanita Broaddrick got TRASHED by Hillary-bots after speaking the truth about Bill  (Read 379 times)

Offline unknown

‘Guess I struck a nerve’: Juanita Broaddrick got TRASHED by Hillary-bots after speaking the truth about Bill

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/09/29/guess-i-struck-a-nerve-juanita-broaddrick-got-trashed-by-hillary-bots-after-speaking-the-truth-about-bill/

September 29, 2016
Greg P.

ICYMI, alleged Bill Clinton attack victim Juanita Broaddrick tore into Chelsea Clinton on Wednesday as the former First Daughter attempted to defend her father’s past indiscretions. Broaddrick wasn’t having any of that, however, and told Chelsea in no uncertain terms that her parents were not “good people.”

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Juanita Broaddrick  ‎@atensnut 

Never got these nasty messages until today. Hillary trolls are restless.

I have been patient but you are heading for a timeout...stop the insults
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 05:08:02 pm by mystery-ak »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline flowers

« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 05:13:04 pm by MOD3 »