Author Topic: ‘WTF?! It was curious to me.’ This actress wonders why Hillary didn’t defend Rosie; we know why [hint: Monica Lewinsky]  (Read 353 times)

Offline unknown

‘WTF?! It was curious to me.’ This actress wonders why Hillary didn’t defend Rosie; we know why [hint: Monica Lewinsky]

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2016/09/30/wtf-it-was-curious-to-me-this-actress-wonders-why-hillary-didnt-defend-rosie-we-know-why-hint-monica-lewinsky/

September 30, 2016
Sam J.

Hillary sure has been playing the “Trump is mean to women” card this week, yet oddly enough she hasn’t spoken out to defend one of Trump’s biggest targets and that’s Rosie O’Donnell. It is curious …

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Hillary didn’t defend Rosie one bit and we know why … Rosie defended Monica Lewinsky on The View in 2014. Gosh, could Hillary be holding a grudge?

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
‘WTF?! It was curious to me.’ This actress wonders why Hillary didn’t defend Rosie; we know why [hint: Monica Lewinsky]

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2016/09/30/wtf-it-was-curious-to-me-this-actress-wonders-why-hillary-didnt-defend-rosie-we-know-why-hint-monica-lewinsky/

September 30, 2016
Sam J.

Hillary sure has been playing the “Trump is mean to women” card this week, yet oddly enough she hasn’t spoken out to defend one of Trump’s biggest targets and that’s Rosie O’Donnell. It is curious …

.. snip ..

Biggest target. Like in humongously or vocally, either, and or butt.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 04:34:08 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley