Author Topic: Revealed: Hillary Withheld and Deleted Nearly 1,000 Emails With David Petraeus  (Read 430 times)

Offline unknown

Revealed: Hillary Withheld and Deleted Nearly 1,000 Emails With David Petraeus

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/09/26/revealed-hillarys-team-deleted-approximately-1000-emails-with-david-petraeus-n2223364

Guy Benson
Sep 26, 2016

In the wake of yet another intentional and (allegedly) politically-timed Friday document dump from the FBI about Hillary Clinton's email scandal, go back and read Matt's weekend post for a partial summary of the latest piece of new information the public has gleaned. This round was less revelatory than the early September tranche of investigatory notes, but it still contained some important developments. In a nutshell, (1) the feds offered top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills a controversial immunity deal, which has drawn criticism in light of Mills' sketchy record of "misplacing" important evidence and obstructing ongoing probes. (2) President Obama -- who has publicly claimed ignorance about his Secretary of State's improper emails scheme -- used a pseudonym under which he swapped messages with Clinton, including one exchange about which a shocked Clinton confidante Huma Abedin gasped, "how is that not classified?" when the FBI shared it with her. Obama's team was informed when Hillary "changed her primary email," suggesting that the White House was aware of her server. (3) And then there's this:

.. snip ..   see link for all kinds of embedded links in article..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)