Author Topic: Hillary is a satanist  (Read 8722 times)

geronl

Re: Hillary is a satanist
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2016, 10:56:47 pm »
Anyone who does nothing to help a U.S. ambassador after he placed 600 phone calls while in distress is the devil.  Ambassador Stevens was raped, sodomized, drug through the streets and murdered.  She then lied not only to the American people, but his family and the rest of the world and blamed it on an audio tape.  3 other Americans died along with him.  Anyone who arms Syrian rebels and purposefully contributes to the rise of ISIS is Satanist.  Anyone who looks the other way and threatens the woman her husband raped is a Satanist.

ookay. so what was the Commander in Chief doing. You know, the guy with the armies....

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 10:28:32 pm »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 11:35:27 pm »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2016, 11:44:02 pm »

Nice! I always wondered which of those two was the lesser evil.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2016, 11:54:27 pm »
Nice! I always wondered which of those two was the lesser evil.

===================================

The 'righteous challenged' among us can't tell the difference either.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2016, 12:18:35 am »
I think it's more likely that Trump is. He even tries to be red like his master.

Oh, yes he is.  This site says so. 

http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2016/05/donald-trump-on-god-and-forgiveness-and-a-satanist-6161.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Oceander

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2016, 12:20:14 am »
===================================

The 'righteous challenged' among us can't tell the difference either.

You are rather sub-par, in more ways than simply righteousness.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2016, 01:30:42 pm »
“Spirit Cooking”: Clinton Campaign Chairman Invited to Bizarre Satanic Performance
Menstrual blood, semen and breast milk: Most bizarre Wikileaks revelation yet

In what is undoubtedly the most bizarre Wikileaks revelation to date, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta was invited to a “spirit cooking dinner” by performance artist Marina Abramovic, to take part in an occult ritual founded by Satanist Aleister Crowley.

In an email dated June 28, 2015, Abramovic wrote, “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina.”

Spirit cooking is also an “occult practice used during sex cult rituals, as explained in the book “Spirit cooking with essential aphrodisiac recipes,” notes Mike Cernovich.

The revelation that John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, is presumably interested in weird, gory occult ceremonies was too juicy for even Wikileaks to ignore.

“The Podestas’ “Spirit Cooking” dinner? It’s not what you think. It’s blood, sperm and breastmilk. But mostly blood,” the organization tweeted.

http://www.infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/

Satanic  rituals?   But didn't Trump say "Grab the P*ssy!"  ?     
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2016, 01:34:38 pm »
Headlining at Drudge now.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 01:35:02 pm by TomSea »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2016, 03:13:40 pm »
Here is another link regarding "Spirit Cooking"  with Podesta's Witch friend.  (Marina Abramovic) 

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2016/11/04/spirit-cooking-lady-gaga/

Weird Stuff.   Image not posted for obvious reasons.

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2016, 06:03:59 pm »
Bill and Hillary participated in a Voodoo ceremony. 

Bill Clinton said so in his own book.

— Lord Melbourne —

Oceander

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2016, 06:12:27 pm »
:facepalm2:

bleep doing their level best to come off as kooky as possible. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2016, 06:17:03 pm »
For the love of God...on another site known to us, they've ramped this up to include sacrifice of babies and praising Alex Jones.  I expect more sanity here.

Katie Pavlich ‏@KatiePavlich  2h2 hours ago
Calm the hell down everyone, "Spirit Cooking" is name of a MoMA featured cookbook, not about Satan

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/11/04/no-john-podestas-spirit-cooking-wasnt-above-devil-worship-n2241548?platform=hootsuite

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2016, 06:37:24 pm »
:facepalm2:

bleep doing their level best to come off as kooky as possible.

When in Rome you do as the Romans do. 

— Lord Melbourne —

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2016, 07:05:55 pm »

When in Rome you do as the Romans do.

======================

IOW, satanists watch out for, cover up, protect, and defend other satanists

This is why they always defend Hillary Clinton - they themselves are agnostics, atheists, secularists, globalists, and in most cases satanists themselves

Silver Pines

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2016, 07:10:22 pm »
======================

IOW, satanists watch out for, cover up, protect, and defend other satanists

This is why they always defend Hillary Clinton - they themselves are agnostics, atheists, secularists, globalists, and in most cases satanists themselves

@HAPPY2BME

You mean like that guy with the dyed mullet who's running for president?  The one who praised Hillary Clinton up one side and down another, gushed about what a great person and wonderful secretary of state she was, invited her to his wedding, and threw all kinds of money her way?

The one who, only three years ago, admitted he was a globalist?  In his own words?  In print?

Hmmm...I'm beginning to think you might be right!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2016, 08:04:52 pm »

You mean like that guy with the dyed mullet who's running for president?  The one who praised Hillary Clinton up one side and down another, gushed about what a great person and wonderful secretary of state she was, invited her to his wedding, and threw all kinds of money her way?

The one who, only three years ago, admitted he was a globalist?  In his own words?  In print?

Hmmm...I'm beginning to think you might be right!

See?    This message is an example of exactly what I was talking about when I said "When in Rome..." .   This sort of kookiness makes this a kooky place,  and therefore perfectly suitable to post kooky stories  about Hillary being a Satanist;   An assertion that given all I have learned about her over the years,  is really not all that kooky. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2016, 08:47:29 pm »

See?    This message is an example of exactly what I was talking about when I said "When in Rome..." .   This sort of kookiness makes this a kooky place,  and therefore perfectly suitable to post kooky stories  about Hillary being a Satanist;   An assertion that given all I have learned about her over the years,  is really not all that kooky.

@DiogenesLamp

What, precisely, is kooky about my post?  It's all factual, all easily searchable.

As the election nears, the Trump folks are coming unglued and allowing their Breitbart-itis to screech and dive around the forum like a pterodactyl with a case of hysteria.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2016, 08:59:02 pm »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2016, 09:11:49 pm »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2016, 10:51:03 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

What, precisely, is kooky about my post?  It's all factual, all easily searchable.

What is kooky is that you place any value in such trivial issues.   Trump donated to Hillary?  Big whoop!  In the larger scheme of things,  it is unworthy of notice.   

You should be talking about Hillary Clinton,  Firing 7 people so as to give their jobs to her cronies,  and hiring those cronies for the specific purpose of funneling government contracts to their companies back in Arkansas,  for which Hillary would get kickbacks,   and then Pushing the FBI into filing charges against the people who were fired to cover up for the fact that she had been caught with her hand in the financial cookie jar! 

Let me try and clarify this further.   

1.  She fired people who had done nothing wrong,  and who had worked there for decades.
2.  She attempted to give their jobs to cronies.
3.  The cronies were intended to funnel  Millions of Dollars in contracts back to companies in Arkansas. 
4.  These Arkansas companies would kick money back to her.
5.  When she got caught in repeated lies,  she made up the allegation that the fired Travel office staff was "embezzling". 
6.  She knew full well they weren't embezzling,  but she  used her influence to force the FBI to file charges against them to produce a smoke screen for her own corruption. 

She deliberately tried to destroy innocent people to cover up her own corruption.   She was going to put innocent people in prison just to hide her own nefarious doings.   

This is not a single incident.   This is a long term pattern for Hillary Clinton.   

And you want to make an issue about Trump donating to her campaign while he was a businessman in New York?   

Trump did what he had to do to maintain his connections in that City.   It's a rough place,  and you got to deal with the conditions that exist there until you get up big enough to do something about it.   

I recommend you read up on Theodore Roosevelt.   He was appalled by the corruption of New York,  but he couldn't do anything about it until he became President.   And then he did.   

Stop worrying about small things.   That is kooky.   Worry about big things,   like a 37 year history of corruption.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2016, 11:05:50 pm »

What is kooky is that you place any value in such trivial issues.   Trump donated to Hillary?  Big whoop!  In the larger scheme of things,  it is unworthy of notice.   

That statement shows anyone reading it why your posts have no thought or no value.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2016, 11:14:15 pm »
Fox News shows letter from "Guccifer"  (Famous Hacker)  claiming Hillary is a High Priestess of a Satanic Cult.   

How they know it's from "Guccifer"  I don't know,  but if Fox is running with it,  who am I to second guess their claim?   

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/letter-from-guccifer-to-fox-news.html
— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2016, 11:26:02 pm »

You should be talking about Hillary Clinton,  Firing 7 people so as to give their jobs to her cronies,  and hiring those cronies for the specific purpose of funneling government contracts to their companies back in Arkansas,  for which Hillary would get kickbacks,   and then Pushing the FBI into filing charges against the people who were fired to cover up for the fact that she had been caught with her hand in the financial cookie jar! 

Let me try and clarify this further.   

1.  She fired people who had done nothing wrong,  and who had worked there for decades.
2.  She attempted to give their jobs to cronies.
3.  The cronies were intended to funnel  Millions of Dollars in contracts back to companies in Arkansas. 
4.  These Arkansas companies would kick money back to her.
5.  When she got caught in repeated lies,  she made up the allegation that the fired Travel office staff was "embezzling". 
6.  She knew full well they weren't embezzling,  but she  used her influence to force the FBI to file charges against them to produce a smoke screen for her own corruption. 

She deliberately tried to destroy innocent people to cover up her own corruption.   She was going to put innocent people in prison just to hide her own nefarious doings.   

This is not a single incident.   This is a long term pattern for Hillary Clinton.   

And you want to make an issue about Trump donating to her campaign while he was a businessman in New York?   

Trump did what he had to do to maintain his connections in that City.   It's a rough place,  and you got to deal with the conditions that exist there until you get up big enough to do something about it.   

I recommend you read up on Theodore Roosevelt.   He was appalled by the corruption of New York,  but he couldn't do anything about it until he became President.   And then he did.   

Stop worrying about small things.   That is kooky.   Worry about big things,   like a 37 year history of corruption.

@DiogenesLamp

I tell you what, Sparky.  You go spout your instructions and your recommendations to someone who's taking them, because I'm not.  You feel me?

I notice you selectively responded and tried to characterize Trump's support of Clinton as, oh, just something a businessman does.  You didn't address the tongue baths Trump has given Clinton, the compliments, the social relationship, etc.  You're evidently naive enough to think that when the election is over, the Clintons and the Trumps won't have a big laugh together about the whole thing.

"Trivial", huh?  Yeah.  You're doing backflips to try and convince yourself that Trump is something he isn't so your conscience can skate by.  Good luck.

Silver Pines

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2016, 11:35:13 pm »
Washington Post ‏@washingtonpost  2h2 hours ago
No, John Podesta didn’t drink bodily fluids at a secret Satanist dinner

Comfortably Smug ‏@ComfortablySmug  2h2 hours ago
That makes one of us!