Author Topic: DISGUSTING: Obama Punishing Judicial Watch For Exposing His Corruption  (Read 1307 times)

rangerrebew

DISGUSTING: Obama Punishing Judicial Watch For Exposing His Corruption

September 30, 2016| by Robert Gehl

Political operatives within the Obama administration wrongly punished conservative legal group Judicial Watch, stripping it of “media” status and trying to force it to pay higher fees for its open records requests, the General Services Administration inspector general said in a letter released Thursday.

The GSA botched several high-profile open records requests, delaying them for months while political appointees got involved, Inspector General Carol F. Ochoasaid. The findings were released while the administration was facing charges of slow-walking open records requests for Hillary Clinton’s emails, as well as other requests, The Washington Times is reporting.
In the case of Judicial Watch, the order to strip it of media status came from political operatives with long ties to Democratic causes — and even from the White House.

The inspector general said the decision came at the behest of Gregory Mecher, a former Democratic campaign fundraiser who at the time was liaison to theWhite House. He is married to Jen Psaki, a longtime spokeswoman with the Obama administration and its election campaigns.

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/disgusting-obama-punishing-judicial-watch-for-exposing-his-corruption
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 11:48:27 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Rivergirl

Re: DISGUSTING: Obama Punishing Judicial Watch For Exposing His Corruption
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 11:52:33 am »
Sadly enough the entire government is riddled with people who will continue to do the dem's dirty work long after the current occupant of the white hut has gone on to doing his dirty work outside the government.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 12:19:56 pm »
Sadly enough the entire government is riddled with people who will continue to do the dem's dirty work long after the current occupant of the white hut has gone on to doing his dirty work outside the government.
Someone needs to clean out the bureaucratic cesspool.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 12:21:53 pm »
The politicization of the Federal government will continue until it is faced by an organized opposition party.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 12:38:13 pm »
Someone needs to clean out the bureaucratic cesspool.

@Smokin Joe

I agree,and since the vast majority of those people have no actual job skills or experience beyond family connections that got them political appointments,I can't wait to see how these lefties like living in da hood in gubbermint housing and on welfare and food stamps. I gotta wonder how simpatico they are with the ghetto rats after a couple of weeks of living there.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Longmire

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 12:45:16 pm »
A central tenant of the Trump candidacy is the desire to reform the federal government.

The fact that 25% of federal employees have said they'd quit if Trump wins is encouraging.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 12:48:57 pm »
A central tenant of the Trump candidacy is the desire to reform the federal government.

The fact that 25% of federal employees have said they'd quit if Trump wins is encouraging.

Yes Trump is gonna fix EVERYTHING!!!!!!

****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 12:55:06 pm »
@driftdiver shouldn't you be using black sheep?  :laugh:

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 01:06:15 pm »
@driftdiver shouldn't you be using black sheep?  :laugh:

"Black sheep" is racist!
j/k....I think :pondering:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2016, 01:14:34 pm »
Judicial Watch has been almost alone in exposing much of the corruption and malfeasance within the government lately.  Some very brave people there.

If you not donating to them, you might want to consider doing so.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2016, 02:18:35 pm »
Yes Trump is gonna fix EVERYTHING!!!!!!

****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****

No he isn't.  But it is certainly reasonable to believe that he -- and particularly the Republicans he appoints to his Cabinet -- will be a hell of a lot more likely to clean out the bureaucratic cesspool to at least some extent than will be a Hillary Clinton Administration.

This is actually one of the strongest argument to vote for Trump. As unappealing as he is personally to many of us, the people he brings with him into the Administration are going to be infinitely preferable to what Hillary would bring.  Not only in terms of the regulatory environment, but in terms corruption in things like the Justice Department, etc.

Chris Christie isn't a popular guy, but I'd take him 10/10 as Attorney General over another leftist stooge like Loretta Lynch.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2016, 03:16:50 pm »

BS, ain't ever gonna happen.  Just a bunch of petulant whining by teat feeders attempting to sway peoples positions through emoting. 

Just like the celebutards who keep threatening to leave but are still hanging around like a bad toe fungus.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline unknown

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2016, 04:34:38 pm »

Obama operatives stripped Judicial Watch of ‘media’ status, overcharged for FOIA requests

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/29/obama-operatives-stripped-judical-watch-of-media-s/

Stephen Dinan
September 29, 2016

Political operatives within the Obama administration wrongly punished conservative legal group Judicial Watch, stripping it of “media” status and trying to force it to pay higher fees for its open records requests, the General Services Administration inspector general said in a letter released Thursday.

The GSA botched several high-profile open records requests, delaying them for months while political appointees got involved, Inspector General Carol F. Ochoa said. The findings were released while the administration was facing charges of slow-walking open records requests for Hillary Clinton’s emails, as well as other requests.

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2016, 05:23:25 pm »
There are certain classifications that forbid the firing of those in the various gummint institutions..
IIRC when bubba departed he protected everyone but the gal who advised Monica to keep the blue dress.