Author Topic: Southern Baptist Top Ethicist Calls Trump-Clinton Debate a 'Wrestling Show,' Embarrassing to Watch With Children  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Southern Baptist Top Ethicist Calls Trump-Clinton Debate a 'Wrestling Show,' Embarrassing to Watch With Children

Excerpt:

"I was embarrassed in front of my children," Moore, who is the president of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, said in a video on his Facebook page.

Moore watched Monday's debate with his children, noting that his oldest two sons are Americans by immigration, as they were born in the former Soviet Union and later adopted. He said that it is regretful that the spectacle Trump and Clinton put out will be the first presidential debate that they will all remember together.

"America is better than this, America is more serious than this," Moore said.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/southern-baptist-ethicist-russell-moore-trump-clinton-debate-wrestling-show-embarrassing-children-170228/#yJWrbKxvxSZSpUwo.99

I agree.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Southern Baptist Top Ethicist Calls Trump-Clinton Debate a 'Wrestling Show,' Embarrassing to Watch With Children

Excerpt:

"I was embarrassed in front of my children," Moore, who is the president of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, said in a video on his Facebook page.

Moore watched Monday's debate with his children, noting that his oldest two sons are Americans by immigration, as they were born in the former Soviet Union and later adopted. He said that it is regretful that the spectacle Trump and Clinton put out will be the first presidential debate that they will all remember together.

"America is better than this, America is more serious than this," Moore said.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/southern-baptist-ethicist-russell-moore-trump-clinton-debate-wrestling-show-embarrassing-children-170228/#yJWrbKxvxSZSpUwo.99

I agree.

Unfortunately no. America used to be better than this. Today in 2016, we have people lying through their teeth claiming to be pro life conservatives trying to elect planned Parenthood supporters in the name of God.

Maybe someday, after it collapses and the idiots that think this way are gone, your kids and mine can take the lessons they learned from the actions of these frauds and rebuild whats left of this country into the place of promise it once was.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Unfortunately no. America used to be better than this. Today in 2016, we have people lying through their teeth claiming to be pro life conservatives trying to elect planned Parenthood supporters in the name of God.

Maybe someday, after it collapses and the idiots that think this way are gone, your kids and mine can take the lessons they learned from the actions of these frauds and rebuild whats left of this country into the place of promise it once was.

If it collapses its not coming back.  The only thing arising from the ashes will be some form of dictatorship.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I simply quit watching altogether.

This is the bread and circuses the morons wanted now we all will suffer for it.

Offline Blizzardnh

I didn't watch it, but my pastor did with his grandson and said the same thing.

Offline Norm Lenhart

If it collapses its not coming back.  The only thing arising from the ashes will be some form of dictatorship.

Well then the blame will be squarely on the shoulders of people that empowered a liberal in each of the major parties. They did, afterall, put two liberals in the position for one of them to destroy the place. When that dictatorship collapses, as they always do, history will reflect the truth, as it always does. It will show that Democrats do what they always have and the right destroyed itself when a significant portion abandoned principle, constitutional government and reason in the name of 'winning' Because thats exactly what happened.