Author Topic: The Party of Trump funds Planned Parenthood, abandons the Internet  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

The Party of Trump funds Planned Parenthood, abandons the Internet
« on: September 30, 2016, 04:18:25 am »
http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/09/29/party-trump-funds-planned-parenthood-abandons-internet/

The big story of the new Continuing Resolution is of course that Congressional Republicans caving to President Obama and affirmatively funding Planned Parenthood.

But there's a lesser-known story that's almost as big of a Republican failure: in addition to failing to protect the unborn, they also failed to protect the Internet.

Senator Ted Cruz of Texas has made it his mission in DC to try to save the Internet. Barack Obama wants to abandon American stewardship of the Internet via the agencies known as ICANN and IANA. These are the groups that control the fundamentals of the Internet: the assignment of addresses under the Internet Protocol, and of names under the Domain Name System.

You see, these groups control IP addresses and domain names, without which it's hard or impossible to communicate with people on the Internet. ICANN and IANA run the show, but they do so under a Commerce Department contract, so ultimately we have oversight. The US Government is the guardian of liberty online. Obama wants to change that.

Obama would hand oversight of these groups over to an international body, giving Russia and China unprecedented access to shape and censor the American Internet, instead of just the Internet access in their own countries.

This also would mean that foreign interests can target American companies, which they already have in the case of Brazil going after Amazon.

Well, Ted Cruz wanted to save the Internet using the Continuing Resolution. But the leadership refused, passing the bill exactly the way the President wanted: funding Planned Parenthood and abandoning the Internet to Obama's extremist plans.

Good job, good effort.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: The Party of Trump funds Planned Parenthood, abandons the Internet
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 04:22:08 am »
This is the party the Trumpettes always dreamed of. Globalist Statists who control all aspects of their miserable lives.....but keep the invading hoards out. Planned Parenthood funded? Who cares and Donny thinks they do "great work". Internet controlled by the Commies? Who cares. The internet is only used to spread lies about Saint Donny.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 04:26:32 am »
More damage by the marching morons that voted for lesser evil.

If you plan on voting this election, you have no choice but evil.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 04:30:41 am »
If you plan on voting this election, you have no choice but evil.

Sure I do. Hillary and Trump arent the only people on the ballot.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 04:33:41 am »
Sure I do. Hillary and Trump arent the only people on the ballot.

Johnson, beyond being incredibly stupid, is a Leftist Statist. Stein should actually be put into a mental institution. That pretty much leaves the Prohibition Party.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 04:35:27 am »
Oh, and Castle is an insane conspiracy slip and fall lawyer who thinks Merkle is Hitlers daughter and that 9/11 was an inside job.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 04:44:05 am »
Johnson, beyond being incredibly stupid, is a Leftist Statist. Stein should actually be put into a mental institution. That pretty much leaves the Prohibition Party.

Pretty much leave a write in option too. I vote for conservatives. Always. People are welcome to join me in making the right decision. Figuratively and literally.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 04:48:26 am »
Pretty much leave a write in option too. I vote for conservatives. Always. People are welcome to join me in making the right decision. Figuratively and literally.

Feel free. I'm going into the booth, pulling a lever and then moving on with my life. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2016, 04:51:25 am »
Feel free. I'm going into the booth, pulling a lever and then moving on with my life.

Same here. However both of us will have to deal with a rabid pack of animals whichever liberals wins so our lives arent going to be peachy.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2016, 09:01:11 am »
Oh, and Castle is an insane conspiracy slip and fall lawyer who thinks Merkle is Hitlers daughter and that 9/11 was an inside job.
Frank, the remark about Merkel was made in this article: http://www.castlereport.us/islamic-terror-little-history-2/#more-2665

He was blasted for that on Red State in Neil Stevens' article, which appeared on 'Before Its News' (Same article, if you click on the contributor info. Just posted different places, not different sources saying the same thing)http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/08/02/darrell-castle-conspiracy-theorist-attacked-ted-cruz-early/

However, Castle responds to those allegations in this article (still up): http://www.redstate.com/diary/blbennett/2016/08/09/constitution-party-candidate-darrell-castle-speaks-theblaze-tv-today/ (article by Bob Bennett)

Pat: We’re trying to get to know you, and we came across this very unflattering article about you. It talks about conspiracy theories…. Do you think Angela Merkel is Adolf Hitler’s secret daughter?

Castle: Well, I don’t. Regardless of what that article says, I’m not mentally ill; I’m not insane. The writer of it might be called into question, but I did a podcast a few months ago concerning Muslim immigration into Germany and Europe itself, and in that podcast I said that Mrs. Merkel is so concerned about being a descendant of Adolf Hitler—and by that I meant that he’s chancellor of Germany and she’s chancellor of Germany and she’s very conscious of that and she acts in a manner that she’s trying to live that down by total acceptance of immigration into Germany. That’s all I meant.

Yes, he is a personal injury attorney.
If some incompetent surgeon removes parts which you are fond of that didn't need to be removed, or if some bleep runs a red light and t-bones your car, you might want one of those some day, too. They aren't all 'ambulance chasers', and there are legitimate personal injury cases.

On supposed 'birther' attacks on Cruz:
I’m not a birther; I don’t know where Barack Obama was born…I think Senator Cruz—as I’ve said many times—is highly qualified and if I had been a Republican, which I’m not, I would’ve voted for him in the primaries.
(same article http://www.redstate.com/diary/blbennett/2016/08/09/constitution-party-candidate-darrell-castle-speaks-theblaze-tv-today/)

While the Libertarians call him a 'troofer' the truth he seeks is the disclosure of the unreleased 28 pages of the 9/11 commission report, the ones which deal with Saudi Arabian involvement. (14 of the 17 hijackers were Saudis, after all). He never said 9/11 was an inside job, just that we don't have the full report.  http://www.castlereport.us/twenty-eight-pages/
Or you can read his take on ISIS here:http://www.castlereport.us/islamic-terror-little-history-2/#more-2665

Frank, if you are looking for a man to follow, what will you do in four or eight years? Especially if you don't agree with his party's platform? Won't that be the real indicator of what you can expect, (with the exception of maybe the GOP?).

Candidates come and go, and unless some really crazy stuff happens, Castle won't win.

But advancing the Constitution Party Platform and growing the Party's influence is the agenda, and I am all for returning to using our Constitution as the framework for our Federal Government, downsizing that government, asserting our sovereignty, and returning power to the States and the People, and removing decisions on our soil form the hands of international agencies, including the UN. That includes the power to regulate abortion at the State level, which would limit that slaughter even if it does not stop it completely. My vote for Castle is a vote to do just that.

It is your vote to cast or not as you will.
I just want to make sure you have the whole picture, and I disagree with the Stevens article which I do not think was fair to Castle. YMMV  :seeya:

« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 11:03:28 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis