Author Topic: Pat Caddell: Election ‘Headed Toward Armageddon,’ as Establishment Fights to ‘Hold onto Its Power and Privilege at All Costs’  (Read 291 times)

Offline unknown

Pat Caddell: Election ‘Headed Toward Armageddon,’ as Establishment Fights to ‘Hold onto Its Power and Privilege at All Costs’

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/29/pat-caddell-election-headed-toward-armageddon-establishment-fights-hold-onto-power-privilege-all-costs/

Dan Riehl
29 Sep 2016

Pat Caddell talked to Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow Thursday about election developments.

Caddell said, “One of the things we’ll see, and I’ll predict this now and why if Trump’s going to win he has to go to this higher ground, is, you’re going to see … just how much the establishment order will fight to hold onto its power and privilege at all costs.”

. snip .

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)