Author Topic: Trump Wanted to Fire Female Employees from His Golf Course Who Weren't 'Pretty Enough,' Staff Reportedly Alleged in Lawsuit  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Wanted to Fire Female Employees from His Golf Course Who Weren't 'Pretty Enough,' Staff Reportedly Alleged in Lawsuit

staff@people.com (Lindsay Kimble)September 29, 2016

Donald Trump wanted women he deemed unattractive to be fired from working at the Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, the Los Angeles Times reports, citing court documents from a 2012 lawsuit.

The lawsuit reportedly alleges that Trump – who has been criticized throughout his 2016 presidential campaign for his history of body shaming women – urged managers to replace female employees he thought were "not pretty enough."

The lawsuit, which the Times said was over "broad labor relations" and focused on the golf course's "high-pressure work culture" – like a lack of meal and rest breaks – includes a sworn declaration from the former director of catering at the club.

"I had witnessed Donald Trump tell managers many times while he was visiting the club that restaurant hostesses were 'not pretty enough' and that they should be fired and replaced with more attractive women," Hayley Strozier, who held the position until 2008, said in the suit, per the Times.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/trump-wanted-fire-female-employees-185615902.html

I expect the normal.  This is directly from Clinton or liberal news source.  Fact is that Trump has a treasure trove of weapons for Hillary.  She doesn’t have to even try.  Its all readily available on line.  We elected a candidate with little to no moral character.  Get ready because things are warming up after the first debate and just weeks to go to Presidential Election.  Trumps son was so proud Donald didn’t say anything about Bills infidelity.  He’s going to town now and so will she.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

"We elected a candidate with little to no moral character. "

Not me. Liberals did that. I vote for conservatives. Its 100% on Trump supporters. THEY elected him to lead the GOP to his coming loss.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I totally believe that Trump wanted to fire unattractive women and so will everyone else.

It's his mindset and what he does.

Hillary has found one of his biggest weaknesses and she will hone in on them at the next debate.

Kellyann Conway was at a loss in her interview with Megyn Kelly trying to defend him on the Women Thing.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I totally believe that Trump wanted to fire unattractive women and so will everyone else.

It's his mindset and what he does.

Hillary has found one of his biggest weaknesses and she will hone in on them at the next debate.

Kellyann Conway was at a loss in her interview with Megyn Kelly trying to defend him on the Women Thing.

I remember hearing about this stuff the first time he threatened to run. Lots of people back then believed it fully. I don't doubt it for a nanosecond.

Thats why people that say this stuff doesn't matter are not thinking it through. Thats the mentality that could be leading the country and our military.

Wingnut

Just another nail in Old truffle snuffles snout.
Based on Trumps past history.  No doubt This story is 100 % true.
Cue the Trampanzee Spin.   

What will it be? 

Offline Norm Lenhart

Cue the Trampanzee Spin.   

What will it be?

Same spin that the Clintons use. "Old news" "The people have spoken" "Get back to the business Americans are concerned over"

Verbatim.

Wingnut

Not me. Liberals did that. I vote for conservatives. Its 100% on Trump supporters. THEY elected him to lead the GOP to his coming loss.
Who here posts:
"Not my Monkey
Not my circus?"

Ain't it the truth.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Not me either but speaking of the Republican party.  Not my party anymore after this.  Republican party is now the other liberal party.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Cue the Trampanzee Spin.   

What will it be?

Oh it is true alright.  Another one of his lawsuits.