Author Topic: HUGE! Linda Tripp Blows Clinton Scandals WIDE OPEN – Vince Foster, Filegate, Travelgate, Whitewater…  (Read 1628 times)

Offline unknown

HUGE! Linda Tripp Blows Clinton Scandals WIDE OPEN – Vince Foster, Filegate, Travelgate, Whitewater…

http://rightwingnews.com/liberals/huge-linda-tripp-blows-clinton-scandals-wide-open-vince-foster-filegate-travelgate-whitewater/

September 29, 2016

Linda Tripp was a White House staffer that worked directly adjacent to Hillary Clinton’s second floor West Wing office, she was afforded a front row seat to some of the most infamous scandals to rock the Bill Clinton White House. Stuff some Americans would have paid good money and brought popcorn to see.

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I remember Linda Tripp well.  She was treated poorly during this whole fiasco.

But dragging up Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky, Geraldine Flowers, et al is not a productive thing for Trump supporters to be doing.

Trump is digging himself a grave with his comments about women and his utter disregard for them.

Trump supporters would do themselves a favor if they did not mention women.  Maybe they should pretend women don't exist.

Trump thinks they also exist to look good, sleep with him or support him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I remember Linda Tripp well.  She was treated poorly during this whole fiasco.

But dragging up Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky, Geraldine Flowers, et al is not a productive thing for Trump supporters to be doing.

Trump is digging himself a grave with his comments about women and his utter disregard for them.

Trump supporters would do themselves a favor if they did not mention women.  Maybe they should pretend women don't exist.

Trump thinks they also exist to look good, sleep with him or support him.

Someone with a moral or principled leg to stand on could destroy the entire Clinton machine with this stuff if they used it fully and without remorse. But Trump can't. He's a double amputee when it comes to moral/principled legs.

Offline unknown

Someone with a moral or principled leg to stand on could destroy the entire Clinton machine with this stuff if they used it fully and without remorse. But Trump can't. He's a double amputee when it comes to moral/principled legs.

Quick, Cruz.

Call Norm.

He is the self-proclaimed campaign expert that can get you elected.

Oh, wait... bummer, you didn't call Norm soon enough. Norm is just stuck on a internet board, puffing himself up as a self-proclaimed campaign expert that no one wants.

Norm is even willing to let Hillary win to KILL BABIES! And then Norm says, not my problem the babies were killed. I didn't do it... I just watched.

PRO-LIFE TRUMP!!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Quick, Cruz.

Call Norm.

Oh, wait... bummer, you didn't call Norm soon enough. Norm is just stuck on a internet board, puffing himself up as a self-proclaimed campaign expert that no one wants.

Norm is even willing to let Hillary win to KILL BABIES! And then Norm says, not my problem the babies were killed. I didn't do it... I just watched.

PRO-LIFE TRUMP!!

Pro life Trump? The guy that supports Planed Parenthood?  Good luck pushing that cart full of bullshit.

Oceander

Another red herring, to distract the true believers from the Trump disaster.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Another red herring, to distract the true believers from the Trump disaster.

They couldn't get liberal ideas mainstreamed on the right the old way so they just use incrementalism.

"Oh Donald is pro life! Pay no attention to his televised statements praising them!"

As I have said from the beginning. they want liberalism and they will rewrite reality at every opportunity. It's just like 12. People were browbeat into Romney to 'save America' and lost. Now after trying to trade babies lives for an election win by the guy that legislated and profited from their deaths, it's much easier to convince them to vote for a mere Planned Parenthood supporter. Lesser evil, you see...

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Quick, Cruz.

Call Norm.

PRO-LIFE TRUMP!!

That would play better if Trump hadn't just come out for Planned Parenthood.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline endicom

HUGE! Linda Tripp Blows Clinton Scandals WIDE OPEN – Vince Foster, Filegate, Travelgate, Whitewater…

http://rightwingnews.com/liberals/huge-linda-tripp-blows-clinton-scandals-wide-open-vince-foster-filegate-travelgate-whitewater/

September 29, 2016

Linda Tripp was a White House staffer that worked directly adjacent to Hillary Clinton’s second floor West Wing office, she was afforded a front row seat to some of the most infamous scandals to rock the Bill Clinton White House. Stuff some Americans would have paid good money and brought popcorn to see.

.. snip ..

Tripp sums them up well enough:

“The Clintons embody a culture of corruption,” she said. “And corruption can be insidious."

Michael Walsh has been covering the Clintons for a long time. But I guess the Elect Hillary Committee will have no use for Walsh, either.

Offline Norm Lenhart

That would play better if Trump hadn't just come out for Planned Parenthood.

Thats what I mean about them reading from a script. Clearly he hadn't gotten the update.

Offline kevindavis007

No one gave a damn about those scandals back then, and I'm pretty sure they don't give a damn about them now.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org